Shirley Lowery

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello to all my spiritual brothers and sisters! It's been a while since I've posted a topic! I chose the topic "Never Give Up on Jehovah" because three weeks ago my life changed! I was involved in a c

I'm so proud of you Joanne! So is Jehovah! Us being  human and imperfect, we need Jehovah everyday in our lives! I know he will make  us strong! I just love the words:  in one of our kingdom songs,  F

Shirley Ann I to have been though some trying times in my life,if it wasn't for praying to Jehovah,and putting him first in my life I would be lost.so that's why I will never give up on Jehovah

I'm so proud of you Joanne! So is Jehovah! Us being  human and imperfect, we need Jehovah everyday in our lives! I know he will make  us strong! I just love the words:  in one of our kingdom songs,  For God is my provider, my protector down to end... Jehovah is my father, my god, my friend! Agape love, Shirley

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.