Queen Esther

• Views 4.7k
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WARWICK  BETHEL  REASONS BEGIN TO APPEAR  - A  new  PIN  is  coming FROM  THAT  PIN  I  STILL  SAW  ONE  IN  THE  INTERNET... 

Alot  more  beautiful  Pins  I  found  -  you  can  see  very  soon  here -  also  I  saw  some  prices....

Posted Images

Dare we wear a pin that says, Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life?  It's pretty simple, isn't it?   The apostles were in a "congregation" (not an organization), and clearly, their pledge - their dedication -  was to Christ and the Father.  

Peter said,  "Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind (by YHWH) by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12

Its  okay  your  opinion,  @Witness   but  we're  all  different  JW's !   Many  of  us  want  to  wear  a  jw.org  sign,  button  or  similar  pin...   maybe  to  show,   "I'm  a  JW" !    Some  people  already  start  a  little  talk  about  that,  thats  nice :)   It  does  give  ties  for  men,  bag's  for  our  children  and  adult  JW  and  still more !   Many  sister's  making  special,  beautiful  jw.org  cakes  for  our  pioneers  or  other  especially  JW !   That  are  all  nice  idea's  and  I  like  that  very  much.  Thats  MY  opinion  to  that.   Perhaps  some  of  us  want  tell  us  their  special  opinion ?

THANK  YOU  DEAR  BROTHERS  AND  SISTERS !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.