Bible Speaks

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barcelona bombing, Spain 13 dead, 50 wounded Any brother or sister of Barcelona who wishes to give information, do not hesitate to express yourself. Not known if any were Witnesses. 

About the Barcelona bombing a brother informs us Antonio Tony on the attack of now in Barcelona, I have just passed this report: . Dear Brothers, let us inform you that our colleagues from the p

Last news | no witness was injured in the terrorist attack in Barcelona On the afternoon of Thursday, 17 August 2017, a van ran over a crowd in Barcelona. At least 13 people lost their lives. Acc

Posted Images

About the Barcelona bombing a brother informs us
Antonio Tony on the attack of now in Barcelona, I have just passed this report:
Dear Brothers, let us inform you that our colleagues from the previous turn and now at Palau Reial-illa are all located and well.
I also know that elders of the congregations close to las ramblas are trying to contact the brothers of their preaching groups and they seem to be all good
Pam's brothers from university and parallel plaza seem to be fine.
Are the closest to the area
Good afternoon to all, the information I have just passed is an old man who takes care of the point of palau reial in Barcelona
The brothers of the 15-18 h shift at Palau Reial-illa after some police control on diagonal, have already been able to leave Barcelona and are home to their homes.
They just sent me this information from Barcelona

Last news | no witness was injured in the terrorist attack in Barcelona

On the afternoon of Thursday, 17 August 2017, a van ran over a crowd in Barcelona. At least 13 people lost their lives. According to the reports of the Spanish Branch, no witnesses have so far been directly injured by the attack. The Elders of local congregations have made plans to visit the brothers in order to encourage them, encourage them and encourage them to exercise caution and follow the instructions of the authorities.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.