The World News Media

2 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

How does one understand one's own position to be correct if they do not read and analyze the position of others to determine "truth"? 

I do not need to go into a sewer to know the truth of what is there. There is a reason the Scriptures disagree with you on this point. "Hate what is bad" does not mean you have to be bad in order to hate it.

• Views 5.5k
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not to worry. This isn't a real thread. Not exactly anyway. I was asked to try my hand at splitting off some of the diversionary topics from the thread called: Perhaps you heard of it. Well

thank you for all your comments, even though my language is not,  somethings which makes it little hard for me to understand you fully, and read all your words fast. sorry if I make any mistakes. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bruceq said:

I agree none of us here are really loyal since we are here.

So then don't you also fall into the category in which you put JWInsider and JTR? Or do the rules not apply to you because you bent them and did not fully break them? Jesus said if you break one of the ten, you break them all. That is if you hold to His teachings.  

2 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

So then don't you also fall into the category in which you put JWInsider and JTR? Or do the rules not apply to you because you bent them and did not fully break them? Jesus said if you break one of the ten, you break them all. That is if you hold to His teachings.  

So you wish me to leave. Why? The category was apostasy. 

3 minutes ago, bruceq said:

I do not need to go into a sewer to know the truth of what is there. There is a reason the Scriptures disagree with you on this point.

It is ignorance to not know what the other position is. You THINK you know, but actually do not because you have chosen to believe what your told instead of what you know. 

2 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

It is ignorance to not know what the other position is. You THINK you know, but actually do not because you have chosen to believe what your told instead of what you know. 

Sorry but we have all seen what you have posted here is also over time on different threads and it is also apostate. Which is probably why you are trying to defend it As such you are not approved to give any interpretation or guidance to anyone. Sorry.

"They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works,  because they are detestable and disobedient and NOT APPROVED FOR GOOD WORK OF ANY SORT."  Titus 1:16.

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Want to test that statement?

Please quote ANYTHING I have ever stated that is NOT TRUE.  

There are over 5 years of, and slightly less than 7,000 comments of mine you can choose from.

PICK ONE ... and challenge me.

ok

40 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I disagree ... Ronald McDonald is a fictional character

I once knew a Ronald McDonald. LOL

3 minutes ago, bruceq said:

Sorry but we have all seen what you have posted here is also over time on different threads and it is also apostate. Which is probably why you are trying to defend it As such you are not approved to give any interpretation or guidance to anyone. Sorry.

"They publicly declare that they know God, but they disown him by their works,  because they are detestable and disobedient and NOT APPROVED FOR GOOD WORK OF ANY SORT."  Titus 1:16.

That is truly funny. If everyone here is an apostate why ARE you here? You've already admitted you are not really loyal anyway. So does this make you also an apostate? You are not adhering to the orgs rules as required and thus apostatizing from their orders.  

Perfect example thanks. Satan also said "is it really so ALL the trees" You said "If everyone here is an apostate". LOL. You know God did not say what Satan said yet you use Satan's apostate methods in questioning. 

You are not approved to give any interpretation or guidance to anyone. Sorry.

Well since I am no longer wanted and this place is infested with apostates as my final act as terminator:

in·fes·ta·tion
ˌinfəˈstāSHən/
noun
  1. the presence of an unusually large number of apostates or animals in a place, typically so as to cause damage or disease.
    "infestation with apostates is widespread"

Apostates use to say the Internet would destroy Jehovah's Witnesses, well time to eat some crow:

Here is my final gift to ALL:

Since the true religion would be preaching the "good news of the kingdom in ALL the earth"  I GOOGLED "God's Kingdom" to see who may be fulfilling that prophecy. Answer JW.ORG. Then I looked under "Last Days", "Prophecy", Armageddon" and of course "Ransom Sacrifice"? Same result!  Then after that I searched under :"God's Name", "Who go to heaven", "What happens when you die", "Why does God allow suffering" and so forth...JW.ORG came up FIRST in all these searches which is impossible because even to get on the first page of google's search is extremely unlikely given there are OVER a BILLION websites out there but to be NUMBER ONE at the top of the page on ALL of these searches?  Matt. 24:14; 28:19,20. {And I searched all these in incognito and erased all history and search terms from computer {and looked in a library computer}in case they were stored somewhere}
“As for you, Daniel, keep the words secret, and seal up the book until the time of the end. Many will rove about,  and the true knowledge will become abundant.” Dan. 12:4.
 "And I saw another angel flying in midheaven,  and he had everlasting good news to declare to those who dwell on the earth, to every nation and tribe and tongue  and people." Rev. 14:6
But there is much more to it than just searches.   Well there are over 30,000 religions and thousands of religious websites yet JW.ORG is first and they are a tiny religion compared to the mainstream ones. And overall the most popular religious website in Italy is JW.ORG with the Vatican being number 4! And if that is not proof enough that Jehovah's Witnesses have the one true faith,  WORLDWIDE, the most popular religious website out of 17,000 as of 2017 is now JW.ORG. And what website out of 1.2 BILLION is translated into more languages than any other as the true religion would be, in fact SIX TIMES more than Google itself? JW.ORG!!!  That fact alone shows "divine intervention" but when you take everything else into account such as all these search term results - WOW.   . What website is translated into more languages than any other and would thus identity the true religion and fulfill prophecy?  We are preaching about the Kingdom in "all the earth" {internet covers all the earth}  as the prophecy says!!! Could it be that the incredible increase in computers and internet [not just MEPS story] is by "divine intervention"?

You can search under each country on earth to see the results individually.

I showed all of this to my Bible Study last night and he is now convinced that JW have the Truth, not because of any one teaching but because we are the ONLY religion actually DOING the work that Christians are suppose to do!

Which is the most translated website in the world?

Well, the undisputed champion when it comes to offering multilingual translations of its content is not Apple, it is not Microsoft, Adobe, nor even the United Nations or the European Union as you might expect. It is the Jehovah’s Witnesses website  ...  Translation in over 750 languages is a massive effort. Anyone who has been involved in website internationalization will refer to the team work and resources required. Jehovah’s Witnesses approach deserves a case study on its own for they have translated meticulously towards their goal and have succeeded in providing their audiences with the  texts in the language of their choice. Other religions, even with far more reach, have not done so. ...  However, once the Internet became a popular platform for communication, it was only natural that the organization replicate their pattern of using translations to convey their message in the new medium. It is curious, though, that other religions or groups that seek to recruit believers or proselytize have not used pre-Internet material to grow their websites.

https://www.pangeanic.com/knowledge_center/which-is-the-most-translated-website-in-the-world/

Interesting how they compare us to other religions in this matter. The INTERNET has just confirmed who is the UNDISPUTED CHAMPION  OR the TRUE RELIGION IS.   BTW our website is currently at 898 languages and rising higher and higher. B|

"In the final part of the daysThe mountain of the house of JehovahWill become firmly established above the top of the mountains,And it will be raised up above the hills,And to it all the nations will stream." Isa 2:2 :D

Since the TRUE religion would have to preach in ALL the earth they would by necessity have to translate more than any other religion. And in fact NOW more than anyone "period". 1 out of 1.2 BILLION !!!!!!!!!!!Mat. 24:3; 28:19,20............

bruceg:

You should appreciate that SOME people go into sewers to find out what is going on.

For about 5 years I used to design sewers, and sewage treatment plants .. and have walked in flowing sewers with turds and waste of all kinds floating past my feet.  I have broken up obstructions, and repaired walls and ceilings where roots and breaks occurred.

Unless you take a crap and pee in a bucket, and bury it in your yard you should APPRECIATE Sanitary Engineers who, as a classic example, raised the entire City of Chicago so the gravity sewers would stop making the City a place of pestilence and disease.

Sanitary Engineers have saved MORE LIVES than all the doctors of the 20th Century ... AND infinitely more than Theologians ...   BECAUSE they were willing to pop a manhole, and go down that ladder into the stinking steaming sewer below.

The same is true for those who insist on TRUTH ... no matter whose "ox gets gored".

For those that disparage people who are willing to walk in the crap, and elevate those who ignore that it is there, and TELL YOU not to look at it  ... both their sewers AND their Theology will be full of crap, and it will back up ... AND KILL THEM.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.