• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

via TheWorldNewsOrgWorld News

This is wrong on too many levels

For our big meal of the day, my wife and I eat at Golden Corral Restaurant almost every day, because it is right on the way home from her work, and she gets off from teaching school at 3:15PM ... and

Posted Images

For our big meal of the day, my wife and I eat at Golden Corral Restaurant almost every day, because it is right on the way home from her work, and she gets off from teaching school at 3:15PM ... and if you get there before 4PM, you can pay the special LUNCH price, and at 4 PM, the dinner menu comes out,and you can eat STEAK and the Dinner Menu, for the price of lunch.  It is cheaper than buying the same quantity and variety of foods at the grocery stores ... there is no preparation, and NO DISHES! to wash !!

I thought I could eat steak EVERY day, and did for awhile ... but it became "tiresome", and boring ... so in a limited sense I can understand how one might tire of eating people.  I have heard that human flesh tastes "just like pork" ... in fact, one nickname for human flesh is "Long Pig".

IN the Scriptures Jehovah expressed lament that Jews under siege would be driven to cannibalism, and they were ... several times while warring ...BUT HE NEVER PROHIBITED CANNIBALISM !   (... presumably war dead who had bled to death ...), so the definition of "Wrong" would have to come from CULTURAL squeamishness and aversion ... as Jehovah God NEVER said it was wrong to eat people ... just repulsive  as a cultural standard. 

I guarantee you this ... go about three weeks without eating and seeing your children starving to death in front of your eyes will add a great deal of "flexibility" to your outlook on this issue.  In the Soviet Gulags, between barracks, in winter, the prisoners would raid and murder each other, and when the bodies were found, invariably their livers would be missing.

It's really all a matter of perspective, what ideas you are used to, and how hungry you are. 

To me, wasting food is a sin, and protein is protein in an extreme emergency ... AND, Jehovah does NOT really care, except that the blood belongs to him, and must not be eaten.

When I am finished with these "mortal coils" I hope that someone can make use of it, when I no longer can ... and on my driver's license, have indicated that I am an organ donor...

...perhaps with a nice Chianti Wine, and some Fava beans. (chitchitchitchit), and some hungry Brother and his children will have me over, for dinner. ... a "Last Supper", as it were.

I will try NOT to give them indigestion.

Baby downhill, eggs uphill   554.jpg

chicken soup  600.jpg

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

If Christ Jesus didn't eat 40 days and nights, I'd pray to eat in the woods! Berries and mushrooms ? but not the magic ones! So far the world ? has gone mad! May we find comfort that it might be better to die then to go into boiling their children like was done in the Bible! Pray that we survive and live forever on a Paradise earth! Lessons learned in life, may be desperate but how many woods ate their for us to learn about and survival? Sometimes it's reliance on Jehovah! No Golden Corrals there I'm afraid ? Fast food ? and cholesterol will be gone forever!

???

??????????

I  am  puzzling  about  your  first  word  "IF"....   dear  Bible Speaks  -  bec.  the  Bible  says,  JESUS  was  REALLY  fasting  40  days  and  nights !  Mose  and  Eliah  also  fasted  40  days...   but  of  course  to  another  time :)

FOXNEWS FLASH:

August 24, 2017

Donner Pass (el. 7,056 ft (2,151 m)] is a mountain pass in the northern Sierra Nevada, above Donner Lake about 9 miles  west of Truckee, California. Like the Sierra Nevada mountains themselves, the pass has a steep approach from the east and a gradual approach from the west.

Although it is a part of History from the early days of the Western Migration, the pass was named after a later group of California-bound settlers.

In early November 1846 the Donner Party wagon train found the route blocked by snow and was forced to spend the winter on the east side of the mountains. Of the 81 settlers, only 45 survived to reach California; some of them resorting to cannibalism to survive.

Mass Hysteria grips tourists who want to photograph the Donner Party Memorial Statue, before it is pulled down in protest by malnourished Clintonista Liberal vegetarians.

dONNER pARTY mEMORIAL   600.jpg