The World News Media

Witness' view of the GB

Witness

Librarian, I would move this post under new topic, but truthfully, I just don’t know how.  Please, can you kindly do it before this whole house comes down on me?  Thank you :) 

JR., how many scriptures have you given me?  One.  2 Thess 4:3-4.  I have given you ample, to search out for yourself whether my words are true or false.   

I use to have pity on the GB; actually shedding tears over what they have done to themselves, my anointed brethren in Christ, and my friends.  I no longer “feel” anything toward them, only hatred for the deceit they utter from their mouth. 

I live in an area where mountain lions are a common occurrence.  There is a small school through the woods where about 80-100 children attend year after year.  Up until about 8 or so years ago, the playground was not fenced in and children could wander into the brush if a watchful eye wasn’t on them.  At that time period, when a lion was seen around the school, teachers would gather the children quickly, back into the classroom where it was safe.  It is not unusual to receive a phone call from a neighbor saying a lion was seen in their yard – make sure your children are inside and your animals are safe. 

What about a pack of wolves, standing in your yard?  Would you call your neighbor who may have livestock, and warn them?  Matt 7:15

The members of Christ’s Body, God’s Temple, are the anointed ones.  Each member should have the same care and concern for one another as Jesus does.  They are many members of one body.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22   Besides these chosen "priests",  are all the JWs within the organization that are in jeopardy, because wolves are among them, wearing sheep's clothing. Although they may appear “tame”, they have a secret desire to destroy God’s Temple.  This is what it is all about, JR.  The GB, who has usurped the headship of the anointed ones by proposing they are that Head, are wolves; thieves of Christ’s sheep.  John 10:7-10

Read this quote again:

“The anointed and their other sheep companions recognize that by following the lead of the Governing Body, they are in fact following their leader, Christ.  Wt 9/15/2010”

Do you realize how spurious these words alone are?  On the one hand, they say they are not inspired, which is what an anointing is.   1 John 2:20,21; Acts 10:44-46  On the other hand, they say following them is following Christ, the source of Holy Spirit to the members/branches of the Body.  John 15:5-8; 1 Cor 6:19; 6:17    This is sheer hypocrisy.  

“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.”  1 Tim 2:5,6

By one rejecting such false doctrine, the GB rejects members of Christ’s Temple. They come down hard on them – disfellowshipping (spiritually deemed as “dead”) They keep them quiet while in the organization by expecting their obedience to be given them and the elder body, when all obedience should only be given to Christ, their true Head, the ONLY Head that God recognizes.  For upholding such truths from scripture, affliction comes upon not only anointed ones, but all.  And, it is the same type of affliction Jesus experienced among his own people.  John 12:25; Mark 10:29,30; Matt 7:1,2; Rom 14:4

I have no love or hate for the Beast that has two horns like a lamb but speaks like a dragon, mouthing deceit.  Rev 13:11,12   I am compelled to warn all that he is present in their neighborhood. Rev 11:3,4; Zech 4:14 This is an expression of love shown to my brothers, who consider me their enemy.  Matt 5:44-48 

You might want to read Paul’s words in 1 Thess 2, then compare them with ostentatious attitude of the GB, who slyly slip in their doctrine to change the meaning of scripture; and who are men who have no idea what it is to suffer for one’s testimony to Christ. 

“For you yourselves know, brothers and sisters, that our visit with you was not without result. 2 On the contrary, after we had previously suffered and were treated outrageously in Philippi, as you know, we were emboldened by our God to speak the gospel of God to you in spite of great opposition. 

3 For our exhortation didn’t come from error or impurity or an intent to deceive. 

4 Instead, just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please people, but rather God, who examines our hearts. 

5 For we never used flattering speech, as you know, or had greedy motives—God is our witness— 6 and we didn’t seek glory from people, either from you or from others. 

13This is why we constantly thank God, because when you received the word of God that you heard from us, you welcomed it not as a human message, but as it truly is, the word of God, which also works effectively in you who believe.

For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Christ Jesus that are in Judea, since you have also suffered the same things from people of your own country, just as they did from the Jews 15 who killed the Lord Jesus and the prophets and persecuted us. 

They displease God and are hostile to everyone, 16 by keeping us from speaking to the Gentiles so that they may be saved. As a result, they are constantly filling up their sins to the limit, and wrath has overtaken them at last. 

LetÂ’s look again at the scripture you gave me.

Preach the word; be ready in season and out of season; rebuke, correct, and encourage with great patience and teaching. 3 For the time will come when people will not tolerate sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, will multiply teachers for themselves because they have an itch to hear what they want to hear. 4 They will turn away from hearing the truth and will turn aside to myths. 5 But as for you, exercise self-control in everything, endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill your ministry.

There is a plethora of false teachers/priests in the Watchtower, teaching what the flock wants to hear – that the organization will provide protection and peace if they continue serving its needs.   Matt 6:24; Jer 5:31; Rev 13:15-17

The GB’s ‘testimony’ is not to Jesus, but to the organization, the other Beast of Revelation that the GB “rides”. ‘Who is like it?’  Who can wage war with it?’  Rev 12:6; 13:4; 2 Cor 11:4 (Rev 12:11)

1 Sam 2:2; Dan 12:1-3 (Michael, “Who is like God?”);Zech 2:1,2,6-9; Rev 11:1,2; 18:4-8

• 1 month later...

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is truly sad when one cannot express their belief, but rather can only try and attach negativity to anyone who opposes a view that has been given to them. You seem to disagree, but can't quite get

I understand Gnosis Pithos, that you disagree with what I wrote by your downvote, it doesn't matter about votes to me. What I would like from you though, is a discussion as to why you disagree. Please

It is very nice that you put two translations of same verse, perhaps it will be good to use more of it. Because NWT have some err.  it is not the same when NWT say - "obey your leaders" but Jesus sa

Posted Images

I wonder why there has been no response to your post here. While I agree with some of what you said, not all of it. I'd really like to see what current jws think about this post of yours and the claims you make. I agree with your view of the gb, but I disagree with your view of the wt and their/your interpretation of anointed. Can we discuss? 

I will put this out here and wait and see if there is any reply by you or by anyone willing to dive in and give their understanding. 

First up is Galatians 4

" I mean that the heir, as long as he is a child, is no different from a slave, though he is the owner of everything, 2 but he is under guardians and managers until the date set by his father. 3 In the same way we also, when we were children, were enslaved to the elementary principles of the world. 4 But when the fullness of time had come, God sent forth his Son, born of woman, born under the law, 5 to redeem those who were under the law, so that we might receive adoption as sons. 6 And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!” 7 So you are no longer a slave, but a son, and if a son, then an heir through God."

So if one has the spirit of Jesus within them, then they are heirs/sons/daughters/children of God. Now I would make the assumption here that you would agree, since you also state you are anointed. Is this anointing of the Holy Spirit or of the Spirit of the Son (Jesus)? Is it the same? if not, why not. Take into consideration the scriptures found in Matthew 1:21, John 6:53-58, John 14:16-21, John 15:4-7 and just one more Romans 8:9-11. This last set of scriptures tell the story pretty clear, specifically verse 9, if you do not have the Spirit of Christ IN you, you do not belong to Him. 

Does these scriptures have a limited number of participants who can belong to Christ Jesus? I don't see any. So those who have the Spirit of Jesus within them are called heirs according to Galatians 4.

Continuing on in Galatians 4:

"21 Tell me, you who desire to be under the law, do you not listen to the law? 22 For it is written that Abraham had two sons, one by a slave woman and one by a free woman. 23 But the son of the slave was born according to the flesh, while the son of the free woman was born through promise. 24 Now this may be interpreted allegorically: these women are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children for slavery; she is Hagar. 25 Now Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia; she corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. 26 But the Jerusalem above is free, and she is our mother. 27 For it is written,

“Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear;
    break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor!
For the children of the desolate one will be more
    than those of the one who has a husband.”

28 Now you, brothers, like Isaac, are children of promise."

So when we look at this part of scripture, we see two groups. The group from Sarah, who are from Jerusalem from above (heaven) and the group from Hagar, who are from the earthly Jerusalem. Is this the two class system? Is this the heavenly vs the earthly destination? Lets keep looking.

Galatians 4:29 "But just as at that time he who was born according to the flesh persecuted him who was born according to the Spirit, so also it is now. 30 But what does the Scripture say? “Cast out the slave woman and her son, for the son of the slave woman shall not inherit with the son of the free woman.” 31 So, brothers, we are not children of the slave but of the free woman."

So here scripture says that the "we" in verse 31 are of Sarah, free woman, Jerusalem from heaven (above). What did verse 27 says about those from Sarah? "“Rejoice, O barren one who does not bear; break forth and cry aloud, you who are not in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than those of the one who has a husband.” The one depicted as the one having a husband was Hagar, as the barren one would be Sarah. Sarah's children will be more than Hagars! In verse 30 the Bible says that the sons of Hagar will NOT be heirs with the sons of Sarah. This is one of those scriptures that has a dual meaning. Sarah's children were Jews and Hagar's children were not. How can this be reconciled with the context of the NT? What is being said to us? 

To reconcile this one has to also incorporate more scriptures and similar symbolism.

Revelation 21:9 Then came one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues and spoke to me, saying, “Come, I will show you the Bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great, high mountain, and showed me the holy city Jerusalem coming down out of heaven from God, "

The Bride of Christ is the Heavenly Jerusalem, as stated here in Revelation 21:9-10. The number of those who belong to the Jerusalem from above outnumber those of Hagar according to Galatians.

Genesis 15:3 And Abram said, “Behold, you have given me no offspring, and a member of my household will be my heir.” 4 And behold, the word of the Lord came to him: “This man shall not be your heir; your very own son shall be your heir.” 5 And he brought him outside and said, “Look toward heaven, and number the stars, if you are able to number them.” Then he said to him, “So shall your offspring be.”

This puts an immeasurable number to the number of those who can be anointed/Bride of Christ/from Heavenly Jerusalem. This also pulls into question the idea of earthly calling vs heavenly calling, but I'll wait for your response to dig deeper. 

17 hours ago, Witness said:

earthly calling vs heavenly calling

i think how number problem of 144000 in the year 1935 give reason to WT leaders of those days to make solution on issue and found verses in bible to confirm idea of heavenly class. Just  opinion that exist among people. If Jesus want rulers (kings and priests) they can do that job living on Earth too. Must not go to heaven. To rule " above, on, upon" the earth. Rulers must not be 500 km in earth orbit be able acting as kings. They can do the same job walking in midst of their subjects. But real relation between 144000 and people must be better and higher than king-subject relationship. But not like in old Israel time, that people must working for kings and their courtiers. :))))))))  give them food, gold, sons and daughters, ahahhaha. You never know, people are perishable goods, especially when they have money and power over  other human. 

Why would God need them in the heaven? They can do the same job on earth too. Jesus as man show how this is possible. He was the ruler, king and priest - walking with his feet on earth, on dust and water. And people liked him :)) 

On 10/11/2017 at 1:40 PM, Shiwiii said:

but I'll wait for your response to dig deeper. 

I have a friend who is not anointed.  She has left the organization, is disfellowshipped; not for sin, but for rejections of lies.  She now feels she knows the truth through Christ, by listening to him as God directed us. Luke 9:35   She happened to pray about one person she loves and who is still in the organization.  Normally being someone who resists going to town, she was convinced by her daughter, a to go to the market with her.  She went, the next day after praying for the individual.  Surprisingly, she saw the very person in the market she had prayed for and was able to get a note to her discreetly even though another JW family member was there; a note about truth.   

Was my friend blessed by Holy Spirit, does Holy Spirit reside in her?  She feels her prayer was answered by the grace of God, as do I.   Is it the same spirit that an anointed one receives?  Yes.  There is only one spirit that gives life from God and Christ (John 6:63); only one spirit that brings us to truth, (1 Cor 2:12) but the way we receive Holy spirit can differ, but it always reaches the heart.   In the anointed ones, the Holy Spirit from God dwells within them.  1 Cor 6:19; John 14:17; Matt 10:20; Rom 8:11; 1 Cor 3:16

We can all be children of God, but the “firstborn” pave the way for the rest of God’s children, just as Christ’s sacrifice opened the way for life for those of His anointed Body/Bride through the New Covenant.   Through them, through their sacrifice of denying themselves, submitting to purification through affliction caused by Satan’s demand to sift them as wheat, acknowledging God’s decrees written on the heart and living in harmony with them, brings about their “sealing” into the “heavens”.  The early priesthood offered sacrifices to God on behalf of the people.  The “holy priesthood” (1 Pet 2:5,9) offer themselves as a sacrifice on behalf of the rest of God’s children. 1 Pet 2:5; Rev 12:11  In this way, they imitate Christ fully.  Christ and his Bride, will bring life to the rest of Abraham’s seed. She will be the fulfillment of the New Covenant – the heavenly “mother”  of Gal 4:26

You mentioned Rom 8:9-11

If we read further:

“For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God (the sealed anointed ones). “

Doesn’t “creation” include mankind?  Can you see the “sons of God” are separate, to be revealed?

“For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;  because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.”

Isn’t mankind in general under Satan’s corruptive rule? 

“For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.” 

Once New Covenant promise/”woman” “gives birth”,  God’s Kingdom arrives. Gal 4:26,27

23 Not only that, but we also who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body. 

This tells us that the Spirit is the same for all; but the anointed who must sacrifice their life for God’s other children, are the first recipients of life, just as the oldest child born in a family receives life first. As I had mentioned before, each anointed one under the New Covenant faces these “labor pains” of affliction and refinement. 

Both covenants with the nation of Israel and Abraham, “Hagar”and “Sarah”, (Gal 4:24,25,31,36) were fulfilled by Jesus; who was the promised “seed” of Abraham (Gal 3:16).  His mother was the covenant with the Jews (Israel), and Sarah.  His Father was God and Abraham.  Matt 3:17; Matt 1:1

The New Covenant promise – the “woman” who is in labor, is “Sarah”. Gal 4:26; Rev 12:1,2

Once the anointed have offered their “sacrifice”, and the “Bride”/Temple is complete, the “woman” promise/covenant “gives life” to the rest of God’s earthly family.(Rev 6:9; 14:1; Eph 1:10; 2:21; 1 Pet 2:5)

Heaven is not a final destination for the Bride/”144,000”.  Rev 1:6; 5:9,10  Just as  Srecko Sostar had commented on, they will walk among all God’s children upon the earth, since the earth is also their inheritance.  To be “born again” as a “new creation” is both as a human and a spirit, which we saw Jesus do when appearing to the disciples after he rose from the dead. John 3:5,6,3 When they are called to heaven, it is to learn God’s decrees, and share with all his children, just as the early priesthood taught his people.  Mal 2:7; Jer 31:33,34   Jacob had a dream of this when seeing the ladder and God’s angels “ascending and descending” from heaven to earth. Gen 28:12 Jesus also spoke of this in John 1:51, when they would be “ascending and descending on the Son of Man” – Jesus Christ.  These angels are “messengers” – the anointed ones and Christ’s Bride, who worship Christ. Mark 14:62; Heb 12:1;Mat 25:31; Heb 1:6; Rev 21:2 

If you read Isa 60, you can see “New Jerusalem”/ the Holy City/Temple/Zion will be on the earth through Christ and his Bride and among mankind. They are the dwelling of the spirit of God, which is how he will “dwell” among his children.

“But it happened that night that the word of the Lord came to Nathan, saying,  “Go and tell My servant David, ‘Thus says the Lord: “Would you build a house for Me to dwell in?  For I have not dwelt in a house since the time that I brought the children of Israel up from Egypt, even to this day, but have moved about in a tent and in a tabernacleWherever I have moved about with all the children of Israel, have I ever spoken a word to anyone from the tribes of Israel, whom I commanded to shepherd My people Israel, saying, ‘Why have you not built Me a house of cedar?’ 2 Sam 7:4-7

“When your days are fulfilled and you rest with your fathers, I will set up your seed after you, who will come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom.  He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.”   2 Sam 4:12,13

Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”

But He was speaking of the temple of His body”  John 2:20-21 

“Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God,  having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,  in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.” Eph 2:19-22 

“And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.”  Rev 21:3

Is this sound like hate speech?

Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.11 
"Apostates “quietly” bring their ideas into the congregation, like criminals who secretly bring things into a country. Apostates use “counterfeit words.” This means that they say things that make their false ideas sound true, like criminals who make false documents look real. They try to get as many people as possible to believe their “deceptive teachings.” Peter also said that they like twisting the Scriptures. They explain Bible verses in the wrong way to make others believe their ideas. (2 Peter 2:1, 3, 13; 3:16) Apostates do not care about us. If we follow them, we will leave the road to everlasting life. 
... The Bible says that apostates are mentally diseased and that they use their teachings to make others think like them. (1 Timothy 6:3, 4) Jehovah is like that good doctor. He clearly tells us to stay away from false teachers. We must always be determined to follow his warning. 

Watchtower 2004 Feb 15 p.28 
"It would be a mistake to think that you need to listen to apostates or to read their writings to refute their arguments. Their twisted poisonous reasoning can cause spiritual harm and can contaminate your faith like rapidly spreading gangrene. (2 Timothy 2:16, 17) Rather, imitate God's response to apostates. Job said of Jehovah: "Before him no apostate will come in." - Job 13:16." 

Watchtower 1993 November 1 p.19 
"True Christians share Jehovah's feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "feel a loathing" toward those who have made themselves God's enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance." 

Watchtower 1992 July 15 pp.12-13 Christ Hated Lawlessness-Do You? 
"The obligation to hate lawlessness also applies to all activity by apostates. Our attitude toward apostates should be that of David, who declared: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you " 

Watchtower 1961 July 15 p.420 A Time and Place for Everything 
Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies, but God's Word also says to "hate what is bad." When a person persists in a way of badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of his make-up, then in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person with whom the badness is inseparably linked. Indicating that Jesus did not mean for us to love the hardened enemies of Jehovah, David expressed this God-approved attitude: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies."-Matt. 5:44; Amos 5:15; Ps. 139:21, 22. 

3 hours ago, Shiwiii said:

I'm not sure how any of what you wrote fits with what I proposed for discussion. Its like we're both talking science, I chemical bonds and you  biology. 

Shiwiii, I am sorry for the confusion; I thought I covered it.  Can you restate the primary question?  

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Is this sound like hate speech?

Watchtower 2011 Jul 15 p.11 
"Apostates “quietly” bring their ideas into the congregation, like criminals who secretly bring things into a country. Apostates use “counterfeit words.” This means that they say things that make their false ideas sound true, like criminals who make false documents look real. They try to get as many people as possible to believe their “deceptive teachings.” Peter also said that they like twisting the Scriptures. They explain Bible verses in the wrong way to make others believe their ideas. (2 Peter 2:1, 3, 13; 3:16) Apostates do not care about us. If we follow them, we will leave the road to everlasting life. 
... The Bible says that apostates are mentally diseased and that they use their teachings to make others think like them. (1 Timothy 6:3, 4) Jehovah is like that good doctor. He clearly tells us to stay away from false teachers. We must always be determined to follow his warning. 

Watchtower 2004 Feb 15 p.28 
"It would be a mistake to think that you need to listen to apostates or to read their writings to refute their arguments. Their twisted poisonous reasoning can cause spiritual harm and can contaminate your faith like rapidly spreading gangrene. (2 Timothy 2:16, 17) Rather, imitate God's response to apostates. Job said of Jehovah: "Before him no apostate will come in." - Job 13:16." 

Watchtower 1993 November 1 p.19 
"True Christians share Jehovah's feelings toward such apostates; they are not curious about apostate ideas. On the contrary, they "feel a loathing" toward those who have made themselves God's enemies, but they leave it to Jehovah to execute vengeance." 

Watchtower 1992 July 15 pp.12-13 Christ Hated Lawlessness-Do You? 
"The obligation to hate lawlessness also applies to all activity by apostates. Our attitude toward apostates should be that of David, who declared: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you " 

Watchtower 1961 July 15 p.420 A Time and Place for Everything 
Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies, but God's Word also says to "hate what is bad." When a person persists in a way of badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of his make-up, then in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person with whom the badness is inseparably linked. Indicating that Jesus did not mean for us to love the hardened enemies of Jehovah, David expressed this God-approved attitude: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies."-Matt. 5:44; Amos 5:15; Ps. 139:21, 22. 

The last one is really twisted.  "Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies, but God's Word"...    Jesus did more than just "encourage" loving one's enemy, he said:   "But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven"  Matt 5:44,45     Even though Jesus is the "Word", Wt. took his command and lessened its impact by stating it as, encouragement.  It is therefore, okay to hate.  John 1:1

"Do not be surprised, my brothers and sisters, if the world hates you."  1 John 3:13 

11 hours ago, Witness said:

is really twisted

Thanks for your ability to notice, to see, to understand and have good, accurate perception on WT GB manipulation they doing  with the "help" of Bible, Jesus and JHVH. They made one explanation that suites to them for reason of "daily politics theme in regard to so called apostates"  with two confusing verses that belong to so different time events and reasons of why it was told to Israel.

In fact GB put JHVH and Jesus on opposite camps. Jesus said, who see me see father... i am not telling nothing that my father not telling...and similar". But here, for need to give lesson to JW members, WT GB followers, they said how OT words have more power than NT words. Despite the fact how that same JHVH prophesied that he will made New Law in Heart of people not on stone or paper. But no, GB stick with OT "stone heart" and not on NT "spirit heart" that is not bond to written law, regulations, paragraphs, rules ....... from human. 

You point very well on GB discrepancy. I will continue with comments on this part from WT magazine paragraph; .... "Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies, but God's Word also says to "hate what is bad." When a person persists in a way of badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of his make-up..."

1 )Jesus IS GOD'S WORD :))) so this word BUT have no place in  GB interpretation. 

2) Second, they dare to put themselves as God. God is able to see in deep things of "heart and kidneys" , but here GB said that they know what is with person and made final judgement about "bad is ingrained" in person's heart with no hope to change. This is blasphemy, GB put themselves in Judge Throne and suggest that all average JW member have also the same right and power to analysed other people heart and make own judgement what would be future of that person. Idiotic premise. 

Tragedy and comedy in one :)    

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.