• Views 195
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He was raised up.—Matt. 28:6. Not many days after Jesus died, the apostle Peter faced a formidable and hostile group of men. They were powerful Jewish religious leaders—the very ones who had orch

Thank you sister. Beautiful picture with a great meaning    

Again, these pictures are beautiful!! Thank you so much for your time and your efforts!!

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Tennyson said:

Thank you sister. Beautiful picture with a great meaning    

Thank you Tennyson ;o). Yes, thats really a beautiful picture... and perfect for our daily Bible - Scripture !  Its not always easy, to find the right pic, but more importend is the Bibel - and Daily Text, yes.  Again, thank you so much ! 

2 minutes ago, Blanchie DeGrate said:

Again, these pictures are beautiful!! Thank you so much for your time and your efforts!!

Thank  you my  Dear  ;o)   I  know,  you  so  much  appreciate  all  these  things  around  our  God  Jehovah ❤   Yes,  sometimes  I've  only  less  time,  but  I  love  this  work,  doing  for   Brothers  &  Sisters  like  YOU !  Enjoy  all,  so  long  we  can  do  that.  I  hope,  we  still  can  do  for  longer  time... We're  thankful  for  every  day,  yes.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.