The World News Media

When exactly did the "70 years" of Babylonian exile end?

Jack Ryan

2 hours ago, The Librarian said:

Your subsequent questions are SO far off topic... please create new questions when you head down various paths and just paste a link to discuss them there.

Fine and agreed.

I will leave to @Ann O'Maly to create new questions if wished as this line starts with the post at 17:00 on 30/04/2016.

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When Jesus' disciples wanted information about calculating the time when the Messianic Kingdom would start, Jesus reminded them with a kind of rebuke: (Acts 1:6, 7) 6 So when they had assembled,

Mights and maybes abound in all of this. I also get a feeling that argument is colored by the fact that there are participants who do not want 607 BCE to have significance as strongly as those who do.

I think Eoin has made an excellent conclusion to this matter and I kind of hated to spoil it by agreeing with it. It reminds me of the ultimate conclusion of a discussion of so many of the "immaterial

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.