The World News Media

"I heard the angel over the waters say: “You, the One who is and who was, the loyal One, are righteous, for you have issued these judgments. (Revelation 16:5). - ???????

Bible Speaks

"I heard the angel over the waters say: “You, the One who is and who was, the loyal One, are righteous, for you have issued these judgments. (Revelation 16:5).

???????

"For Jehovah himself gives wisdom;

From his mouth come knowledge and discernment.

He treasures up practical wisdom for the upright;

He is a shield for those walking in integrity.

He watches over the paths of justice,

And he will guard the way of his loyal ones."

(Proverbs 2:6-8).

???????

Likewise, the expression “the One who is and who was and who is coming” (Re 1:8; 4:8) clearly points to the God of eternity (Ps 90:2), who not only “was” the Almighty in ancient times but continues to be so and “is coming” as such with an expression of his all-powerfulness. Again violent action is indicated, following his ‘taking his great power’ to rule as king, by the expression of his wrath against the opposing nations at “the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” (Re 11:17, 18; 16:14) 

???????

His Son, Christ Jesus, “The Word of God,” is shown as expressing this “wrath of God the Almighty” against the nations in his position as king anointed by God. (Re 19:13-16) Yet such mighty expressions of God’s judicial decisions continue to be in full accord with his standards of truth and righteousness.—Re 16:5-7.

???????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000201?q=rev+16%3A5&p=par

IMG_5211.JPG

• Views 510
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

"I heard the angel over the waters say: “You, the One who is and who was, the loyal One, are righteous, for you have issued these judgments. (Revelation 16:5). ???????  "For Jehovah himself

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.