The World News Media

Are you looking what do you see? - A New World for You and Me! – ???????

Bible Speaks

Are you looking what do you see? - A New World for You and Me!

???????

Soon the Dream will Come True! - Find Peace in Your Dreams Tonight! 

???????

A beautiful world, a world of peace, no pains, no sorrows, no pollution, no fear! Oh, look I see a rainbow! Yes, the clouds have cleared the storm has left. I smell the air it is refreshing! No pollution anymore! I hear the songs of birds and rejoicing in the air....I will fear no more. I hear children laughing and playing, I feel it is a time to dance and rejoice....I must look some more.....!

???????

(Psalms 37:9-11)

9 "For evildoers themselves will be cut off, But those hoping in Jehovah are the ones that will possess the earth. 10 And just a little while longer, and the wicked one will be no more; And you will certainly give attention to his place, and he will not be. 11 But the meek ones themselves will possess the earth, And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace."vs 22 "The righteous themselves will possess the earth, And they will reside forever upon it."

???????

(Isaiah 11:6-9) . . .And the wolf will actually reside for a while with the male lamb, and with the kid the leopard itself will lie down, and the calf and the maned young lion and the well-fed animal all together; and a mere little boy will be leader over them. 7 And the cow and the bear themselves will feed; together their young ones will lie down. And even the lion will eat straw just like the bull. 8 And the sucking child will certainly play upon the hole of the cobra; and upon the light aperture of a poisonous snake will a weaned child actually put his own hand. 9 They will not do any harm or cause any ruin in all my holy mountain; because the earth will certainly be filled with the knowledge of Jehovah as the waters are covering the very sea."

???????

(Isaiah 65:17-66:1) . . .“For here I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart. 18 But exult, YOU people, and be joyful forever in what I am creating. For here I am creating Jerusalem a cause for joyfulness and her people a cause for exultation. 19 And I will be joyful in Jerusalem and exult in my people; and no more will there be heard in her the sound of weeping or the sound of a plaintive cry.” 20 “No more will there come to be a suckling a few days old from that place, neither an old man that does not fulfill his days; for one will die as a mere boy, although a hundred years of age; and as for the sinner, although a hundred years of age he will have evil called down upon him. 21 And they will certainly build houses and have occupancy; and they will certainly plant vineyards and eat [their] fruitage. 22 They will not build and someone else have occupancy; they will not plant and someone else do the eating. For like the days of a tree will the days of my people be; and the work of their own hands my chosen ones will use to the full. 23 They will not toil for nothing, nor will they bring to birth for disturbance; because they are the offspring made up of the blessed ones of Jehovah, and their descendants with them. 24 And it will actually occur that before they call out I myself shall answer; while they are yet speaking, I myself shall hear. 25 “The wolf and the lamb themselves will feed as one, and the lion will eat straw just like the bull; and as for the serpent, his food will be dust. They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain,” Jehovah has said. 66 This is what Jehovah has said: “The heavens are my throne, and the earth is my footstool. . . ."

???????

IMG_5579.JPG

• Views 4.5k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you looking what do you see? - A New World for You and Me! ??????? Soon the Dream will Come True! - Find Peace in Your Dreams Tonight!  ??????? A beautiful world, a world of pe

Sorry,  I can't looking and see that today in our more and more terrible world  But I believe to Jehovah's promise,  so I can see it deep in my heart??  Our best time still will come, yes

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.