Jack Ryan

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hope they keep their priorities in order .....

September 7, 2017 TO ALL CONGREGATIONS IN THE UNITED STATES BRANCH TERRITORY Re: Donations for Disaster Relief Work  "Congregation members can give aid to victims by providing volunteer labor for

Posted Images

But @James Thomas Rook Jr.  ....they can simply turn to the book of Job and be encouraged by reading about all the trials Job endured and how Jehovah lovingly solved all his problems in the end. For instance he replaced all of Job's 10 children who died when the family house collapsed on them. Job's already aged wife, had the privilege of spending at least the next 10-15 years of her life, pregnant so Jehovah could fix the tragedy by giving them10 new children....what a logical solution and what blessing it was for all concerned.

P.S I understand that the new "Silver Sword" edition of the New World Translation, also serves as a flotation device.

My understanding is if they establish a relief fund, the money has to be spend for that purpose without discrimination; they will have to include the dreaded "worldly people" in the effort.

If they do it just for general funds, then they can do whatever they want with the $$$$.

Oh and - did we tell you that SOME of your donations might be going to pay out child abuse lawsuits instead of hurricane victims ? Sorry if we failed to mention that. We're imperfect- so don't hold it against us.

Sending our warm Christian love,

your brothers WTB&S. "

27 minutes ago, Jay Witness said:

Job's already aged wife, had the privilege of spending at least the next 10-15 years of her life, pregnant so Jehovah could fix the tragedy by giving them10 new children....what a logical solution and what blessing it was for all concerned.

I got a good belly laugh out of THAT one.  But then again, my grandmother had 11 children, and cried when she couldn't have more ... perhaps men are not supposed to understand how women think.

Job's wife did all that without dying ... many women have died having their first child.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.