• Views 993
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please make this post in German. ;-) Oh.. in English we don't usually refer to people as humans .... especially in the USA where there is very little "humanity"... LOL It makes you sound as

A  REPORTER  JUST  IN  THE  TIME,  THE  SILENCE  BEFORE  THE  BIGGEST  HURRICANE  "IRMA"  WAS  COMING.....    I  AM  THINKING  TO  THE  MANY  POOR  PEOPLE  &  OF  COURSE 

...besides .... microbial life forms refer to humans as "big ugly bags of mostly water". I try not to encourage them. Remember .... it's all a matter of perspective. They are looking UP

Posted Images

REALLY ?? hahaha I  get  many  answers  by  comments....   Oh  -  I  now  understand !!

yes....   my  idea  too  to  German  area :)  I  hope,  my  internet  still  is  working  so  long  today,  but  I  will  try  it  asap !!

THAT  WAS  NEW  FOR  ME  -  BUT  OKAY....   each  country - people  different !   You  Americans  are  a  strange, odd,  extraordinary  folk :D  hahahahaaaaa,   but  very  interesting !   You've  anything  I  like,  since  my  childhood :xxD

2  of  my  aunts  were  going  in  young  years  to  USA,  NY,  New  Jersey,  Hoboken.  I  only  was  in  Florida, 1995  by  a  girlfriend. - They  have  a  big  house  with  2  pools,  etc. etc.  Always  friendly  all  the  people !  I  enjoyed  my  3 weeks  there....

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.