The World News Media

Could this be Peace and Security? Never Before Seen! ????Breaking News: Rising shares of Boeing pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average up to a record high on Thursday! ???

Bible Speaks

Could this be Peace and Security? Never Before Seen! ?????

Breaking News: Rising shares of Boeing pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average up to a record high on Thursday, the 38th record close under President Donald J. Trump.  http://fxn.ws/2jrdPue

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/09/14/dow-strikes-record-high-as-broader-market-weakens.html

IMG_6335.PNG

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could this be Peace and Security? Never Before Seen! ????Breaking News: Rising shares of Boeing pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average up to a record high on Thursday! ??? . . . . . . . . . . .

@James Thomas Rook Jr. I thought a simple life would be riding together, gas ?? prices are crazy since Hurricane Irma, but don't know how I could get in the car? ? If I get gas ?? not from Texas

Saw this on CNN: In fact, the Dow has reached a new high, on average, once every seven days since fully recovering from the Great Recession in March 2013. And it's happened under both Trump and

Posted Images

Could this be Peace and Security? Never Before Seen! ????Breaking News: Rising shares of Boeing pulled the Dow Jones Industrial Average up to a record high on Thursday! ???

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Answer:  Only for those that do not have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of history.

They are surprised by EVERYTHING!

They are also doomed to repeat what they do not understand, and live in constant confusion, blown about like a plastic bag in the wind.

4 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Answer:  Only for those that do not have a comprehensive understanding and knowledge of history.

They are surprised by EVERYTHING!

They are also doomed to repeat what they do not understand, and live in constant confusion, blown about like a plastic bag in the wind.

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

In the past stocks rose during crisis and then it dived to "the Crash!"

History coming or another "crash?"

Keep on the Watch! News in the making❗️

????‼️〽️〽️〽️

AN  ANOINTED  BROTHER  WAS  SAYING  AT  A  REG. CONVENTION,   BEC. SO  MANY  DIFFERENT  QUESTIONS,    "BROTHERS  I  WILL  TELL  YOU  THE  WORD'S,   ABWARTEN  UND  TEE  TRINKEN.....   ITS  A  GERMAN  SAYING  AND  MEANS,    BROTHERS;   PLEASE  MORE  PATIENCE  FOR  ALL  THESE  THINGS,  COMING  SOON....      WE  DON'T  HAVE  THE  ANSWERS  TODAY !

SISTER   'BIBLE SPEAKS'  CAN'T  GOOD    "ABWARTEN  UND  TEE  TRINKEN"....     I  REALIZE  THAT  BY  MANY  OF  HER  POSTINGS,  sorry :(      PATIENCE  IS  4. OF  THE  SPIRITUAL  FRUITS....

(Galatians 5:22, 23)  On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, 23 mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law.

I  AGREE  YOUR  ANSWERS,  BROTHER  @James Thomas Rook Jr. :)

14 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

Could this be Peace and Security? Never Before Seen! ?????

Saw this on CNN:

• In fact, the Dow has reached a new high, on average, once every seven days since fully recovering from the Great Recession in March 2013. And it's happened under both Trump and former President Barack Obama: The Dow has hit an all-time high in 30 of the last 54 months since fully coming back from the market collapse of 2007-08. And it happened more than 100 times under Obama since 2013.

I worked in the financial industry for nearly three decades after Bethel. I have assumed for all these years that there is a kind of "greed machine" going on behind the stock market numbers. We have been in a kind of "bubble" that is driven to ever larger profits by those who invest in the stock market generally. Sure there are many, many losing companies in the markets, but in general the bubble is driven to expand in a way that will always profit the financial industry. Even for those times when the bubble "burst" (e.g., 9/11/2001, 9/29/2008, etc.) there were built in safety measures to only let a certain amount of air out of the bubble instead of letting it truly burst.

I expect that the greed factor is so high that the whole thing can come crashing down at any time and the safety measures will not be able to keep the bubble afloat. But it's only money, so this hasn't stopped me from putting half my 401k into the market since 9/31/2001 and then "swing-trading" the other 50% whenever the market drops or rises by triple-digits. In general, this means keeping an average of about 33% of that other 50% in the market, but moving it to 0% on any day that the market rises by triple-digits, and 100% on a day that the market drops by triple-digits. That might sound backwards, but this is set up to work on funds which only change value at 4:00 pm, so that any decision can be made or over-ridden by only looking at the market for 1 to 5 minutes at about 3:45 pm on weekdays, and ignoring the market at all other times of the day.

There is no peace and security in the stock market.  By definition, a rising stock market actually refers to the confidence that corporations will keep finding greedy new ways to exploit workers, exploit fear, consolidate power, and continue to find ways to squeeze out more profits -- generally always to the detriment of 95% of the world. 

It is NOT the financiers and investors' fault that the 5% outrageous profits they make are generated by the 95% of people who are in the game willingly .... and think they are competent .... when they are NOT.

The profits come from the 95% of people who DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING.

It does not just fall from the sky like green rain!

This is what happens when you bring a knife to a gun fight.

28 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I was mentioning that same thing the other day to Bro. Drysdale ............

zz  beverly-hillbillies-26.jpg

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

I thought a simple life would be riding together, gas ?? prices are crazy since Hurricane Irma, but don't know how I could get in the car? ? If I get gas ?? not from Texas why are the prices doubled at the gas ?? tank? Maybe a good thought to share vechiles like you said, ????

IMG_6318.JPG

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.