The World News Media

Are You Daily Asking, “Where Is Jehovah?" - Is He In Control? – ?????

Bible Speaks

Are You Daily Asking, “Where Is Jehovah?" - Is He In Control? 

?????

JEREMIAH was in tears. He was affected both by the present condition of his people and by what God had him foretell about their future. He wished that his head were like a water source and his eyes a fountain so that he could cry without stopping. Jeremiah had reason to grieve over the condition of the nation. (Jer. 9:1-3; read Jeremiah 8:20, 21.) The Jews kept rejecting divine law and did not obey Jehovah’s voice, thus calamity would come.—Jer. 6:19; 9:13.

?????

Have you been regularly asking, “Where is Jehovah?” when you are making decisions and choosing your course? Some may feel that they have not been as conscientious as they should have been. If in some sense that might be true of you, do not be downhearted. Even the faithful patriarch Job struggled in this regard. When he was under pressure, he was wrapped up in himself. Elihu had to remind him of the common tendency of mankind: “No one has said, ‘Where is God my Grand Maker?’” (Job 35:10) Elihu encouraged Job: “Show yourself attentive to the wonderful works of God.” (Job 37:14) Job needed to observe the mighty works of Jehovah in the creation around him and in God’s dealings with humans. Through his own experience, Job came to understand Jehovah’s ways. After he had endured his ordeal and had seen how Jehovah handled the matter, Job said: “I talked, but I was not understanding things too wonderful for me, which I do not know. In hearsay I have heard about you, but now my own eye does see you.”—Job 42:3, 5.

?????

We may not feel that we have any doubt about God’s justice and the wisdom of how he both accomplishes and will yet accomplish his will. Nevertheless, we can benefit from reflecting on what Jeremiah went through and bringing up in our prayers how we feel at heart. Our expressing ourselves in that way can reinforce our confidence in Jehovah, that his will iscertainly going to be accomplished. Even if we do not fully understand at present why things are developing as they are, or why God’s will is proceeding at the rate it is, we can express in prayer to him our confidence that he is in complete control. His will is going to take place inthe way and at the pace he knows isbest. This is guaranteed; we have no reason to doubt it. We will continue to ask, “Where is Jehovah?” in the sense of prayerfully seeking to comprehend his will and to see evidence of its outworking.—Job 36:5-7, 26.

?????

If we approach him in prayer even more frequently and fervently. Trust that as we daily keep asking, “Where is Jehovah?” he will show us his way.—Isa. 30:21.

?????

"We are overturning . . . every lofty thing raised up against the knowledge of God."—2 Cor. 10:5.

?????

How can we use God’s Word to overturn the “strongly entrenched” doctrines of evolution and creationism? (2 Cor. 10:4) We can do so by gaining accurate knowledge of the Bible. 

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102010149?q=god+is+in+control&p=par

IMG_6463.JPG

• Views 660
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are You Daily Asking, “Where Is Jehovah?" - Is He In Control?  ????? JEREMIAH was in tears. He was affected both by the present condition of his people and by what God had him foretell abou

NO....   I am  NOT  asking  that  daily !  I  know  where  is  Jehovah  and  I  also  know,  HE  has  ALL  under  control,  a  very  good  feeling  for  me  and  I  am  ver

Posted Images

NO....   I am  NOT  asking  that  daily !  I  know  where  is  Jehovah  and  I  also  know,  HE  has  ALL  under  control,  a  very  good  feeling  for  me  and  I  am  very  near  him.  I  for  myself  feel  by  problems  soft  carried  by  Jehovah :x

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.