The World News Media

Witnessing to Telemarketers.... ☎️??✨?☎️​​​​​​​ – You have got to try this!

Bible Speaks

Witnessing to Telemarketers....

????????

You have got to try this!

Keep a script next to your telephone for when telemarketers call.

When a telemarketer calls, wait until they get to the point where they ask you a question ... they always ask a question!

Then say:

"I'm sorry, but this is a dedicated line.

It's used for family, friends and those calling in for a free home Bible study.

I know you're not a family member, and you're not a friend yet, so perhaps you'd be interested in a free home Bible study.

You can have questions answered like (say slowly)

- "Where Are the Dead?",

- "Are We Living in the Last Days?", and

- "Why Does God Allow Suffering?" (All   chapters in "Bible Teach")

"We can either correspond by mail, or arrange for someone to stop by your home. Which would be better for you"?

If they decline you can say:

"I'd be glad to send you some information by mail and you can decide after reading it. It's offered totally at no charge. All I need is your name, address and phone number."

Try to get their phone number so that you can try to verify everything, lest they give you a phony address.

If you do get some genuine interest (many of these people are very bored and happy to have a chat esp if we are very friendly and positive), use a 6" x 9" manila envelope and send them a "Bible Teach" book and the tract "Would You Like to Know the Truth", along with a letter saying something like this:

My name

Congregation Postal Address

My phone number

Dear Mr. XXXX

Recently you called me through your telemarketing activities to solicit some business from me.

During our discussion I mentioned that the number you used to call me was a private number that I give to my family and friends and those who wish to have a free home Bible study. First, may I commend you on your friendliness and willingness to listen to what I had to say.

Jesus said: "Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need, since the kingdom of the heavens belongs to them." (Matthew 5:3) As I promised, I enclose a copy of the Bible study aid: "What Does the Bible Really Teach."

Since its release in 2005 it has attained a circulation of over 85,000,000 copies in over 750+  languages.

https://www.jw.org/en/publications/books/jehovahs-will/literature-written-and-translated/

Currently more than 8,000,000 families around the world are enjoying a free, weekly Bible study in their own homes, using this book as a guide to understanding the Word of God, the Holy Bible.

As world events develop, some wonder: "Are these the last days?"

While Jesus said: "Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows," still he gave his followers a sign that would indicate when humankind would be living in the last days.

Chapter 9, "Are We Living in Last Days?," discusses the sign that Jesus provided as well as dozens of other scriptures that prove we are living in the last days, and what we personally can do to respond to the evidence.

I'll contact you again shortly to be sure that you received this letter and the "Bible Teach" book. However, if you have any questions or would like for me to arrange for someone to stop by your home at a time convenient to you please feel free to write back to me or call me at the above phone number. Again, there is no charge whatsoever.

Yours truly"

Give it a try? ??????

It certainly makes dealing with telemarketers more enjoyable and who knows what good results may ensue with patience and persistence.

IMG_6733.JPG

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Melinda Mills Thank you for your support! It helps a lot of people right now, confused with this material world. ?????

@John Houston Thank you for your support! People everywhere need this help! They are lost and blinded! This world will go down fast! We must try to help in every avenue!  ?????

Witnessing to Telemarketers.... ???????? You have got to try this! Keep a script next to your telephone for when telemarketers call. When a telemarketer calls, wait until they get

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.