The World News Media

Which Picture is Your Favorite? Jehovah favors them all! He loves His Creatures large and small! – ????????

Bible Speaks

Which Picture is Your Favorite? 

Jehovah favors them all! He loves His Creatures large and small!

????????

Note ? 

Man was charged with caring for the earth and all its animals. The Bible says: “Everything [God has] put under his feet: small cattle and oxen, all of them, and also the beasts of the open field, the birds of heaven and the fish of the sea.”—Psalm 8:6-8; 115:16.

???????? Merciful Treatment of Animals. Proverbs 12:10 says: “The righteous one is caring for the soul of his domesticanimal, but the mercies of the wicked ones are cruel.” Whereas the righteous person knows the needs of his animals and has a feeling for their welfare, the wicked person’s mercies are not stirred up by these needs. According to the selfish, unfeeling principles of the world, the treatment of one’s animals is based only on what benefit one might gain from them. What the wicked person would consider adequate care might actually be cruel treatment. (Contrast Ge 33:12-14.) The righteous person’s concern forhis animals finds precedent in God’s own care for them as part of his creation.—Compare Ex 20:10; De 25:4;22:4, 6, 7; 11:15; Ps 104:14, 27; Jon 4:11.

????????                      

?????

Okawa, Kaely Carmean, Rick Beldegreen

IMG_7574.PNG

IMG_7575.PNG

IMG_7576.PNG

• Views 995
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Awwww..........that was a let down!

Next time it may not be just your furniture, @James Thomas Rook Jr.

Which Picture is Your Favorite?  Jehovah favors them all! He loves His Creatures large and small! ???????? Note ?  Man was charged with caring for the earth and all its animals. T

Posted Images

WRONG AGAIN TTH:

I am insulting stupid ideas ... wherever they are found.

If the shoe fits, etc.

In the Kingdom of Toontown, all the assembled cartoon characters seeing the Lion King on the pinnacle of rock overlooking them ... having his lion cub son presented to his loyal subjects ...  were fully aware that he was just letting his son look at the menu.

The-Lion-King   620 orig   .jpg

( ... The Lion King would have presented his son, himself, but the animators did not draw him any thumbs.)

I have five old, blind crippled dogs, and two young strays my wife took off the street.  I could buy a car with what I spend on Vet bills., dog food, and doggie Rx medications.

But as I sit here typing, with my tongue I am trying to dislodge a sliver of beef baby back ribs from my molars.

To me ... PETA means ... "People that Eat Tasty Animals".

OOh OOh .. just had an IDEA!

HOW you punctuate a sentence is important !

" But as I sit here typing with my tongue,  I am trying to dislodge a sliver of beef baby,  back ribs from my molars. "

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.