The World News Media

JW Ross on Wye Congregation in Britain witnessing to a storm trooper! ?

Bible Speaks

• Views 894
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself from the Ross on Wye Congregation in Britain witnessing to a storm trooper ?while on trolley ?witnessing. He said he hasn't had any witnesses call on the death star @the_doctor____ Thank y

This is begging to be captioned. I'll start with a predictable one: "Come to the daaaark side."

With some creativity, I suppose some of the so-called "Top 40" Star Wars quotes might be worked into the imagined conversation: “In time, the suffering of your people will persuade you to see o

Posted Images

With some creativity, I suppose some of the so-called "Top 40" Star Wars quotes might be worked into the imagined conversation:

• “In time, the suffering of your people will persuade you to see our point of view.” — Nute Gunray
  • “I find your lack of faith disturbing.” — Darth Vader
  • “What if I told you that the Republic was now under the control of a Dark Lord of the Sith?” — Count Dooku
  • “I’m one with the Force. The Force is with me.” — Chirrut Îmwe
  • “Well, if droids could think, there’d be none of us here, would there?” — Obi-Wan Kenobi

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.