The World News Media

The Power of the Resurrection is My Hope! - ????????

Bible Speaks

This happened 2 months ago. I didn't have the strength to share it with others yet but after today's news about the sister that was shot I feel for the family and want them to know they are not alone. So many senseless tragedies happening right now. The one killed was my daughter. You can google her name Amanda Saldana Corpus Christi to see the rest of the news stories.

http://www.kiiitv.com/mobile/article/news/local/victim-in-southside-accident-identified-child-critical-but-stable/503-460119356

Also the above painting was made for my from my husband 2 yrs ago as a memory of my son who is in Jehovah's memory the one sitting down in red, who would have known 2 yrs later my daughter holding my grandson would be in his memory also. This is my paradise painting. -

Thank you

??????

IMG_8206.JPG

IMG_8207.JPG

• Views 602
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This happened 2 months ago. I didn't have the strength to share it with others yet but after today's news about the sister that was shot I feel for the family and want them to know they are not alone.

@Alexa Jehovah gives us a Promise and His Son Nailed death to the stake. We can help others during these are hard times.  The Sister was afraid to share her sadness,  when others are in pain

I am sorry to hear about your daughter

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Alexa said:

I am sorry to hear about your daughter :(

@Alexa

Jehovah gives us a Promise and His Son Nailed death to the stake. We can help others during these are hard times. 

The Sister was afraid to share her sadness,  when others are in pain we all can comfort others in the Hope!

Thank you for your support!

Jehovah Bless,

???????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.