The World News Media

Diakonos

7 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

COMMON PRACTICE IN JEWISH SOCIETY

do i understand well? You are talking only about Jewish society, earthly people? You are not talking, i guess, about possibility that Spirits society members passing through the transition of changing names? I don't no what verse show us that angels or princes go through some personal drama in heaven and get new, different name. 

Or do i must lightening a little :))))

• Views 7.1k
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah has NEVER changed ... although he has changed his mind many times when entreated to do so, and he DOES "learn as he goes along". He was genuinely surprised when children were offered to t

We would assume that Michael, the archangel, became a fetus, a baby, then a toddler, then a young boy, then went through puberty, and became a young man, and then a full grown man who gave himself ove

"in Emmanuel name, amen" :)))))))))

I think the angel whose job it was to teach Adam and Ever correct theology was originally named "Lucifer" which I understand means "Bearer of Light" ... but when he committed treason and rebelled against God, and lied to them ... his name changed to "Satan" which I understand means "Slanderer" ... but I am going from 50 year old memory.

So... angelic creatures can change names also ... and be reclassified WITH that name change ...from angels of God, to demons.

The principle of "job change --> name change"  has plenty of examples.

7 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The principle of "job change --> name change"

like your previous comment.

What was first job of The Word? Create! What was the first job of Michael? To fight! What was the first job of Jesus? To dye!

So Jesus get back to previous job position - to fight,again. After he will finish fighting, then he will get back to first job of creating, again? Or to some other future job change with name change? :) 

Jehovah has NEVER changed ... although he has changed his mind many times when entreated to do so, and he DOES "learn as he goes along".

He was genuinely surprised when children were offered to the fires of the god Moloch as human sacrifices, and before that there was of course ... the dinosaurs ... which did not end well, for them.

And the name "Jehovah" is in ENGLISH, a standard convention since about AD 1600 when the letter "J" was invented, and the name is different in different languages, the same as Jesus' name is different in different languages.

I under understand in Spanish my name James is pronounced HIGH-ME, or Santiago ....

Who knew?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest J.R. Ewing
On 10/5/2017 at 2:22 PM, Shiwiii said:

How does this answer the question I raised? What King announces himself? 

How, does your "lack" of history answer the question raised?

I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.

Many ancient Kings announced, boasted, and exalted themselves, even to be glorified as Gods, after a conquest. I am Darius!!!!!

http://www.livius.org/sources/content/achaemenid-royal-inscriptions/dna/?

1 hour ago, J.R. Ewing said:

How, does your "lack" of history answer the question raised?

I am Darius the great king, king of kings, king of countries containing all kinds of men, king in this great earth far and wide, son of Hystaspes, an Achaemenid, a Persian, son of a Persian, an Aryan, having Aryan lineage.

Many ancient Kings announced, boasted, and exalted themselves, even to be glorified as Gods, after a conquest. I am Darius!!!!!

http://www.livius.org/sources/content/achaemenid-royal-inscriptions/dna/?

You just wrote "after a conquest" that, to me, does not indicate an arrival but rather a war cry after the victory. 

from your own source:

Darius the King says: This which has been done, all that by the will of Ahuramazda I did. Ahuramazda bore me aid, until I did the work. May Ahuramazda protect me from harm, and my royal house, and this land: this I pray of Ahuramazda, this may Ahuramazda give to me!

Notice here all of the past tense used in his boasting. Nothing indicates he proclaimed himself upon arrival of anything. 

context, context, context my friend. 

Guest J.R. Ewing

Now! Now let’s not try to justify an “error” that was made. Conquest, or on the thrown, like any Roman Emperor, can announce themselves, indoors or outdoors, I am the mighty, Caesar!!! to the people, or to the Senate.

The context is there, and so, is your refusal to acknowledge it. So, your “presumption” of “What King announces himself” can simply be stipulated on the battlefield, after a conquest (Battlefield), or to an audience, Sorry! Better luck next time.

So, context! Context! In the correct frame of mind, next time. History speaks for itself! B|

Now, let's get this bird, back on track, without diversions, the question is 

Jesus and Michael

without deviations!!!!:ph34r:

19 minutes ago, J.R. Ewing said:

Now! Now let’s not try to justify an “error” that was made. Conquest, or on the thrown, like any Roman Emperor, can announce themselves, indoors or outdoors, I am the mighty, Caesar!!! to the people, or to the Senate.

The context is there, and so, is your refusal to acknowledge it. So, your “presumption” of “What King announces himself” can simply be stipulated on the battlefield, after a conquest (Battlefield), or to an audience, Sorry! Better luck next time.

So, context! Context! In the correct frame of mind, next time. History speaks for itself! B|

Now, let's get this bird, back on track, without diversions, the question is 

Jesus and Michael

without deviations!!!!:ph34r:

You just said it again, "after a conquest". I think you are confusing the point about where a King announces his victory and a king that announces his entrance. 

I'm not sure about your angle, maybe you want to find some obscure person in history who was a king and announced himself. So be it, there may be one, but the overall consensus is that a king, a true king, does not announce his entrance. That is why he has subjects running ahead of him preparing the way. Now lets get back to the topic, like you said. Who was the forerunner to Jesus the first time? Wasn't it John the baptist? Wasn't he the one to make the path straight? Was Jesus the King then? I would say yes He was, but there were somethings that needed to be put into place (fulfilled) prior to letting the world know He was the King. Think about this also, did Jesus announce to the world at or before His crucifixion that He was in fact the King of the Jews? Nope, He told Pilate and Pilate made that declaration to the people. So I say again, a King does not announce himself and as the historical accounts in the Bible reveal, Jesus did not announce Himself in a fashion of glorious entrance as king, he left that up to others. So the claim that Jesus is Michael is looking more and more unlikely by means of Biblical reference. 

Guest J.R. Ewing
58 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

You just said it again, "after a conquest". I think you are confusing the point about where a King announces his victory and a king that announces his entrance. 

Conquest, or on the thrown, like any Roman Emperor can announce, indoors or outdoors, I am the mighty, Caesar!!!

No, angle, just proving how wrong your point was!

But, since you can't accept when you're wrong? no further discussion needed.:D

Guest J.R. Ewing
58 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

Conquest, or on the thrown, like any Roman Emperor can announce, indoors or outdoors, I am the mighty, Caesar!!!

No, angle, just proving how wrong your point was!

But, since you can't accept when you're wrong? no further discussion needed.:D

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.