Guest Kurt

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ask any parent whose child (adult or otherwise) is disfellowshipped.

We're back to that problem again of trying to use the idea of conscience in a court of law as an obfuscation. You are right that very few Witnesses leave anything up to conscience. It's "spiritual" pe

Very true. But what I find the problem is, is when someone no longer wishes to be a Witness after they have been dfd and after they are no longer practicing what they've been dfd for, so of course the

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Do you think there should be any consequences for ignoring Divine Law, as there is for ignoring human Secular Law?

As it is written in Bible, we have this: 

1)God made execution or some kind of punishment for ignoring/disobeying Divine Law

2)Religious people made execution or some kind of punishment for ignoring/disobeying Divine Law

3)Secular authorities made execution or some kind of punishment for ignoring/disobeying Divine Law principles that are incorporated in Secular Law

52 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

As it is written in Bible, we have this: 

1)God made execution or some kind of punishment for ignoring/disobeying Divine Law

2)Religious people made execution or some kind of punishment for ignoring/disobeying Divine Law

3)Secular authorities made execution or some kind of punishment for ignoring/disobeying Divine Law principles that are incorporated in Secular Law

Do you think there should be more capital punishment, then? If so, why is there not?

On 11/6/2017 at 10:59 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

One by one rest of children was also left JWorg. In one moment while they was been member of cong. elders made pressure and rebuke all them because they (children) spend few days in summer time with their df father. After such emotional torture of elders one minor kid cut vein on hands and must be hospitalized. After that "last drop" for her young mind and emotions, all went down. She is "damaged". And no one of elders take responsibility for her "soul".  

On 11/6/2017 at 10:59 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

WT JWorg are private Company in the very core, in essence. And as such been legalized in various country as Company, Charity Society or similar entities.

Srecko, how well you have revealed Watchtower's hypocrisy.

“How horrible it will be for you, experts in Moses’ Teachings and Pharisees! You hypocrites! You are like whitewashed graves that look beautiful on the outside (a charity organization! ) but inside are full of dead people’s bones and every kind of impurity.  So on the outside you look as though you have God’s approval, but inside you are full of hypocrisy and lawlessness."  Matt 23:27,28 

1 hour ago, Witness said:

Srecko, how well you have revealed Watchtower's hypocrisy.

We are just humans, and we all have our good and bad. And must be able, have courage to say it.

This afternoon i was recal one simple and "not important" behaviour in some other every day circumstances. Let me tell you.  The brother from the former assembly often parks his car on the parking lot, near the school where I work. This is a parking lot for my colleague school staff and two other institutions in the same building. He has no right to park there, but he still does. But what is ironic is this. After I left JWorg, he did not want to greet me on the street when we met  each other once, twice. But when his car was "trapped" in the parking lot because the ramp was down, he sent me an SMS message and asked me to help him get out. :)) Hypocrisy or not?

22 minutes ago, AllenSmith said:

....there’s only two possibilities in life......

Comparison of religious system is not so bad to do. You respond on my question, asking "Who is closer to Bible truth? JW or Amish?" with one more example of Scientology. Thanks. But, if i agree with you in statement about "only two possibilities"  would i hear your opinion on  the issue Who is closer to Bible instruction about treatment, handling with "sinners" inside congregation?? JW, Amish or Scientology?

I will ask you the same 3 times. 3 is symbolic number :))))) This is second time asking. hehe

28 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

We are just humans, and we all have our good and bad. And must be able, have courage to say it.

Be careful in high-fiving @Witness is my caution to you. She tirelessly presents herself here as Jehovah's true annointed - which would make her your new boss.

Isn't that the 'Who' song?  Meet the new boss - Worse than the old boss!

31 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

But when his car was "trapped" in the parking lot because the ramp was down, he sent me an SMS message and asked me to help him get out. :)) Hypocrisy or not?

Outrageous disgusting blatant hypocrisy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for calling our attention to this!

2 hours ago, AllenSmith said:

If you want stricter rules? Look at, Scientology.

While reading again your comment i found some parallel in OT rules and NT rules. About sinners. If OT congregation found you guilty and found reason to sentenced you in finally way, all congregants would stone the sinner to the dead.

But in 1 century NT congregations introduced new rules on sinners. They are not using stones any more. They using new the type of weapon. After some judicial process, similar or not to the original way of investigation and judging given by Law, congregant was using in first place - words (to judge person) and after that silence, ignoring, dfd (to stone person).  

Of course this observation is in err if WT interpretation on NT reports are mistakenly representing how to be applied this or that bible verse. Like their explanation on excommunication was  in 1947 Awake, totally opposite to later standpoint which came to power and is until now. :)    

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.