The World News Media

2017 Annual Meeting Questions ?

James Thomas Rook Jr.

Saturday, October 10, 2017

At the televised Annual Meeting today at the Kingdom Hall the last four speakers were

1. GB member Samuel Herd

2. GB Member Stephen Lett

3. GB Member Geoffery Jackson, and

4. GB Member Anthony Morris III.

I THINK I heard Bo. Morris say that starting January 1st, 2018 ( among many other things...) each issue of the Watchtower would be on ONE subject ONLY, and that as a carpenter uses the same tools in his toolbox, over and over, that the Watchtower was only going to be ONE issue a YEAR.

Did I hear that correctly?

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saturday, October 10, 2017 At the televised Annual Meeting today at the Kingdom Hall the last four speakers were 1. GB member Samuel Herd 2. GB Member Stephen Lett 3. GB Member Geo

... LIKE ONE PORPOISE SAID TO ANOTHER PORPOISE ... " I AM WAITING WITH BAITED BREATH !"

I have NO IDEA what this actually means, and of course, because EVERYTHING is a "Military Secret" the Watchtower WOULD tell us ... but then they would have to kill us all!  I used to work as a Co

Posted Images

January 2018 there will be 3 public editions of the Watchtower and Awake!

One subject during the entire year- per magazine. 

This will help in keeping the message consistent.

So, I’m guessing there will be three WT on the same subject and the same with the Awake.  

More clarification to come.  

• 2 weeks later...

What are you think about this in connection with decline, falling of producing "proper food in proper time". (source; Down with the Tower -ex Jw, YT)

https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1407041/000147793217004042/wtwr_1512g.htm

15-12G 1 wtwr_1512g.htm 15-12G

UNITED STATES 

SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION 

Washington, D.C. 20549

FORM 15

CERTIFICATION AND NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION UNDER SECTION 12(g) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934 OR SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934.

Commission File Number 000-52783

WATCHTOWER INC.

(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)

100 Henry Street, Brooklyn, New York 11201

718-624-5000

(Address, including zip code, and telephone number, including area code, of registrant’s principal executive offices)

Common Stock, $0.0001 par value

(Title of each class of securities covered by this Form)

N/A

(Titles of all other classes of securities for which a duty to file reports under section 13(a) or 15(d) remains)

Please place an X in the box(es) to designate the appropriate rule provision(s) relied upon to terminate or suspend the duty to file reports:

Rule 12g-4(a)(1) ¨

Rule 12g-4(a)(2) x

Rule 12h-3(b)(1)(i) ¨

Rule 12h-3(b)(1)(ii) ¨

Rule 15d-6 ¨

Approximate number of holders of record as of the certification or notice date:  less than 100

SIGNATURE

Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, Watchtower Inc. has caused this certification/notice to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned duly authorized person

Date: August 17, 2017By:/s/ Menachem M. Schneerson      

Menachem M. Schneerson 

Its:President 

Instruction: This form is required by Rules 12g-4, 12h-3 and 15d-6 of the General Rules and Regulations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The registrant shall file with the Commission three copies of Form 15, one of which shall be manually signed. It may be signed by an officer of the registrant, by counsel or by any other duly authorized person. The name and title of the person signing the form shall be typed or printed under the signature.

DEFINITION of 'SEC Form 15'

A filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), also known as the Certification and Notice of Termination of Registration. It is used by publicly traded companies to revoke the registration of their securities. SEC Form 15 may also be used to notify the SEC and investors of a company's intent to cease filing various required forms because their securities no longer fall under certain filing requirements.

BREAKING DOWN 'SEC Form 15'

When a company files an SEC Form 15, it usually means one of two things. It may mean that a company is ceasing to exist in a publicly-traded form, either returning to privately-held status or going out of business altogether. Alternatively, it may mean that a company is simply canceling a certain class of securities, replacing them with another class. 

Related Forms: SEC Forms 15-12B, 15-12D, 15-12G, and 15-12F.

Read more: SEC Form 15 http://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/sec-form-15.asp#ixzz4w4mg51S7 
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook

I have NO IDEA what this actually means, and of course, because EVERYTHING is a "Military Secret" the Watchtower WOULD tell us ... but then they would have to kill us all!

I used to work as a Contractor for the Department of Energy, USA, and that was a favorite joke. 

I would be working at my desk, and feel somebody behind me, and turn around to see a soldier in full battle dress, with an attack dog by his side, which was always a surprise, as he had been watching me for some time, silently ... my startled comment was "Can I pet your dog?"

He replied "I wouldn't do that, sir."

It is in this environment that driving from one building to another, there  was a billboard on the side of the road "FEED A SHREDDER ... STARVE A SPY", AND we used to OCCASIONALLY say to each other , humor intended, to anybody that wanted more than a half-sentence explanation about something ....  "I would tell you... but then I would have to kill you !"

We would grin .. and looking around, laugh a nervous laugh.

With that in mind, my first sentence was merely a joke ..... well ... uh .... "some" of it.

Layoff Solution  750  .jpg

• 3 months later...

Background

Mr. Menachem M. Schneerson has been the Chief Executive Officer and President of Watchtower, Inc. since April 30, 2009. Mr. Schneerson serves as the Chairman of Watchtower, Inc. He is a Real Estate Investor and Manager and has been involved in real estate investment for the over twenty years. Through Delson Holding, Mr. Schneerson is involved with the management of a portfolio of buildings in New York City. He has been a Director of Watchtower, Inc. since April 30, 2009.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.