The World News Media

"Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Statute-giver, Jehovah is our King."—Isa. 33:22. - ?

Bible Speaks

• Views 658
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I learned,  JESUS  is our current king?  until to PARADISE !  JEHOVAH is our GOD and CREATOR all over the EARTH ?  In PARADISE,  HE will be our Father❤️ King ?  and still much more?  Then we're all  P

Thank you dear @Alexa ??   I knew, my comment must be right   My best wishes and greetings to you,  Agape !

"Jehovah is our Judge, Jehovah is our Statute-giver, Jehovah is our King."—Isa. 33:22. -  ????? https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102002027?q=jehovah+creator&p=par

Posted Images

I learned,  JESUS  is our current king?  until to PARADISE !  JEHOVAH is our GOD and CREATOR all over the EARTH ?  In PARADISE,  HE will be our Father❤️ King ?  and still much more?:x  Then we're all  PERFECT & the real life can start, finally :) WONDERFUL...  WHAT A BIG GIFT FROM JEHOVAH and JESUS???

On 10/8/2017 at 2:44 PM, Queen Esther said:

I learned,  JESUS  is our current king?  until to PARADISE !  JEHOVAH is our GOD and CREATOR all over the EARTH ?  In PARADISE,  HE will be our Father❤️ King ?  and still much more?:x  Then we're all  PERFECT & the real life can start, finally :) WONDERFUL...  WHAT A BIG GIFT FROM JEHOVAH and JESUS???

@Queen Esther

Jesus Christ Our Lord, he did nothing without praising His Father in Heaven. Jehovah is King ? in Heaven and Earth ? 

For a child has been born to us,+

A son has been given to us;

And the rulership* will rest on his shoulder.+

His name will be called Wonderful Counselor,+ Mighty God,+ Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.

To the increase of his rulership*

And to peace, there will be no end,+

On the throne of David+ and on his kingdom

In order to establish it firmly+ and to sustain it

Through justice+ and righteousness,+

From now on and forever.

The zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this."

(Isaiah 9:6,7).

Worship Jehovah, the King of Eternity

“To the King of eternity . . . be honor and glory forever.”—1 TIM. 1:17.

Throughout his ministry, Jesus glorified his Father. (John 17:4) He did this by preaching about the Kingdom of God. (Luke 4:43) He even taught his followers to pray for that Kingdom to come. (Matt. 6:10) As King-Designate, Jesus could declare to his opposers: “The Kingdom of God is in your midst.” (Luke 17:21) Later, on the evening before his death, Jesus concluded ‘a covenant for a kingdom’ with his followers. He thereby gave some of his faithful disciples the prospect of joining him as kings in God’s Kingdom.—Read Luke 22:28-30.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2014043

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.