The World News Media

1989 Watchtower

Jack Ryan

3 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I'm sorry to hear about your particular situation, whether you are referring to health or a related issue. It's good to hear that you are confident in the outworking of Jehovah's purpose. 

Hmm. Yes. Maybe I was a little too glib at @J.R. Ewing's comment. If so, I apologize. He is the strangest of all birds to me. But that's okay. These days I increasingly find I don't like people unless they are strange. And @Anna, I didn't mean to involve you with that sarcasm remark. I thought it was for someone else.

5 hours ago, Gone Fishing said:

Oops! Just noticed @Librarian commenting!

RUN!!!!

I haven't forgotten her 'new' rules which I will try to observe, save for caveats I mentioned already on her page. It's just that turning over a new leaf may have to wait till a new tree (thread) is planted.

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

January, 1989 The apostle Paul was spearheading the Christian missionary activity. He was also laying a foundation for a work that would be completed in our 20th century." (w89 1/1 12 "The Hand o

If @JW Insider didn't have to keep messing with 607 BCE, they probably wouldn't have to rewrite anything!

...then they must must have spent the last ten years in a coma... [or something to that effect] Of course, this could have slightly more effect if we hadn't been saying almost exactly the same th

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.