The World News Media

"COME LORD JESUS!" – ???????

Bible Speaks

"COME LORD JESUS!"

???????

Revelation 6:1 6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder: “Come!” 2 And I saw, and look! a white horse, and the one seated on it had a bow; and a crown was given him, and he went out conquering and to complete his conquest." 

???????

The expression “until I come” reminds us of Jesus’ reference to “the Son of man coming in his kingdom.” (Matthew 16:28) John remains until Jesus comes in that John is later given a prophetic vision of Jesuscoming in Kingdom power. Near the end of John’s life, while in exile on the isle of Patmos, he receives the Revelation with all its amazing prophetic signs of events that are to occur during “the Lord’s day.” John is so deeply moved by these spectacular visions that when Jesus says: “Yes; I am coming quickly,” John exclaims: “Amen! Come, Lord Jesus.”—Revelation 1:1, 10; 22:20.

???????

After a cloud caught Jesus up from the disciples’ vision, the angels said: “This Jesus who was received up from you into the sky will come this in the same manner as you have beheld him going into the sky.”—Acts 1:9-11.

???????

Jesus’ departure was observed only by his loyal followers. As with the transfiguration, there was no public display; the world in general was not even aware of what had occurred. The same would be true when Christ returned in Kingdom power. (John 14:19

???????

Only his faithful anointed disciples would discern his royal presence. In the next article, we will see how that insight would have a profound effect on them, culminating in the gathering of millions who would become Jesus’ earthly subjects.—Revelation 7:9, 14.

???????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005043?q=come+lord+jesus&p=par

IMG_8737.JPG

IMG_8739.JPG

• Views 674
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"COME LORD JESUS!" ??????? Revelation 6:1 6 And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures say with a voice like thunder: “Come!” 2 And I

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.