The World News Media

Breaking News! ??? - 2018!

Bible Speaks

Breaking News! ??? - 2018

In the new examination of the scriptures daily-2018, the reading hours of the Bible are included.

The Bible reading time for 2018 takes us from Matthew with facts, this will allow us a more detailed study than before, in 2013 we covered Matthew to apocalypse.

Most weeks are only 1 OR 2 chapters
A whole year will be dedicated to learning about Jesus. How he imitated the Lord, his personality, his teachings, his interactions with human beings, his mercy, his humility, his earthly family, the support of the Lord for him during his ministry and in the last days or hours before his death... In fact, as John was inspired to write: John 21:25. In fact, there are many other things that

Jesus did, that if they were ever written in any detail, I guess the world itself could not contain written scrolls.

Looking into the future, that means we will have more time for the rest of the Greek Scriptures.

So many things are contained in the letters of Paul and the others. And this year we can take a deeper study of the gospels and the facts.

And with our new change in the ministry, this is gonna be big.

It makes me think that the ruling body expects something big that happens in maybe the next 2 TO 3 years. (which is just my personal opinion) I think 2018 will be an interesting year... with all the changes, something in me detects big changes ahead in the near future

IMG_7388.PNG

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Breaking News! ??? - 2018 In the new examination of the scriptures daily-2018, the reading hours of the Bible are included. The Bible reading time for 2018 takes us from Matthew with facts,

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.