The World News Media

Time for Paradise? ????‍? “Be Joyful Forever in What I Am Creating”

Bible Speaks

Time for Paradise? ??????

“Be Joyful Forever in What I Am Creating”

??????????

Jehovah now expands on his promise to restore a repentant remnant after their return from exile in Babylon. Through Isaiah, Jehovah says: “Here I am creating new heavens and a new earth; and the former things will not be called to mind, neither will they come up into the heart.” (Isaiah 65:17)

??????????

“No more will there come to be a suckling a few days old from that place, neither an old man that does not fulfill his days; for one will die as a mere boy, although a hundred years of age; and as for the sinner, although a hundred years of age he will have evil called down upon him.” (Isaiah 65:20)

??????????

How far-reaching will the promised peace and security be? Jehovah concludes this portion of the prophecy: “‘The wolf and the lamb themselves will feed as one, and the lion will eat straw just like the bull; and as for the serpent, his food will be dust. They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain,’ Jehovah has said.” (Isaiah 65:25) When the faithful Jewish remnant return to their homeland, they will be under Jehovah’s care. A lionwill, in effect, eat straw like a bull, for the lion will do no harm to the Jews or their domestic animals. This promise is sure, for it concludes with the words, “Jehovah has said.” And his word always comes true!—Isaiah 55:10, 11.

??????????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102001046?q=lion+eat+straw&p=par

IMG_8899.JPG

• Views 348
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Time for Paradise? ?????? “Be Joyful Forever in What I Am Creating” ?????????? Jehovah now expands on his promise to restore a repentant remnant after their return from exile in Babylo

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.