Guest Kurt

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you take a look arcoss these happy Russian, Finnish and other Jehovah's Witnesses, enjoying what they do ....  remember ( if you ever knew) that in 2010 the WTB&TS came out with a super-secret

When the Finnish episode was going on, I saw it on the Internet, made a copy but still have not read it.  I glanced through it and saw nothing untoward, so I did not read it.  Interesting?

Melinda: In the grand scheme of things, probably not ... what infuriated me is that the Elders TOP SECRET book the Publishers did not know about, and Sisters were forbidden to read ... that edict

Posted Images

As you take a look arcoss these happy Russian, Finnish and other Jehovah's Witnesses, enjoying what they do ....  remember ( if you ever knew) that in 2010 the WTB&TS came out with a super-secret Elders Handbook that governed every aspect of their Congregational Judicial Liability to censure and punishment ... that the rank and file Witnesses  were not allowed to read, and if copied  by a non-elder, had to be WATCHED to make sure they did not read it.

At the same time, of course... the Congregation Elders were running a "court system" parallel to the Finnish court system, and the Finnish Government did not like subversion of their national sovereignty, and could not allow "two court systems". 

The Muslim immigrants which had overrun their country insisted that they be governed by Sharia Law instead of Finnish Law, which started the whole clamp down.

Several years later, if memory serves, at which time, the 2010 supposedly TOP SECRET elders handbook was all over the Internet for anybody to download, but MOST of the Brotherhood was not even aware of it's existence, and still are not seven years later ... TODAY .... which book was NEVER mentioned in the meetings.

Because they were not even aware it existed of course they never got a copy of THEIR "Law Book". ( ! )

To all Jehovah's Witnesses It is a tightly controlled Elders "Eyes Only" book.

The Finnish Government found out about the book, and the WTB&TS gave them TWO copies ... one to the Finnish Minister of Justice, and the other to the Finnish Minister of Education, which again if memory serves , one or both,  or both are women.

Meanwhile, this same book is still "EYES ONLY" classified, FOR JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES and the instructions were THAT IT BE SECRET to the extent that ELDERS WERE TO KEEP IT LOCKED UP AT HOME ... do not leave it on a desk at home, WHERE A SISTER MIGHT READ IT.

This "running movie" started seven years ago, and I am posting this from memory, so please, look it up yourself on the Internet to correct or fill in the blanks.. This sad story is available in great detail if you want to know about it ... and are willing to do the work.

As you take a look across these happy people in Finland, enjoying what they do ....remember the old saying "Ignorance is Bliss"

That old "proverb" was not intended to be an orgasmic goal.

23 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The Finnish Government found out about the book

This was May 2014 wasn't it? And what have they decided? Doesn't seem to be an issue of national security?

32 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

if copied  by a non-elder, had to be WATCHED to make sure they did not read it.

By two Witnesses presumably??

Maybe it's just another case of Ei pidä tehdä kärpäsestä härkää.

No.... I read the book probably before many Congregations had it, from the Internet ... and found it to be a fine and wholesome manual reasonably approximating human justice ... it is the fact that it was kept secret from the Congregation average Publisher that infuriated me and still does!

The "secrecy for the sake of secrecy" model is a cult mentality, that CREATES cults, where none was before, as that model ALWAYS  incubates tyranny.

There have never been any exceptions in the history of civilization. There are none now.

1.) We should be proud of EVERYTHING we do and EVERYTHING we publish .. or we are already ON the slippery slope to evil and eventually to oblivion.

2.) AND, for past failures ....  learn as an organization , top to bottom .... to recognize,  openly and fully admit,  apologize and repair.

This is not the current governing model of the Governing Body

9 hours ago, Gone Fishing said:

Maybe it's just another case of Ei pidä tehdä kärpäsestä härkää.

... and you need to DO SOMETHING, about that "bully" cough!

Melinda:

In the grand scheme of things, probably not ... what infuriated me is that the Elders TOP SECRET book the Publishers did not know about, and Sisters were forbidden to read ... that edict was still in effect ( AND STILL IS to the best of my knowledge, but is comically sad...) when Finnish Government officials  were giving copies to the women in the Finnish Government.

I knew for years ( if memory serves) about the book, and said NOTHING anywhere, until I learned the Society had put it into the public domain ... STILL DELIBERATELY keeping it a secret from the general Brotherhood.

I bound myself by a rule the Governing Body  themselves violated ... with BABYLONIANS!

As far as I know, they have NEVER announced the existence of the book by which we are ruled to the general Brotherhood, and it has been SEVEN YEARS.

But several of the Governments we say are under Satan's control were GIVEN copies.

What's wrong with THAT picture?

Yeah  ..... so sad that tobacco has hurt so many people ... It killed both of my parents, and a great many great film actors.  Second hand smoke as an infant caused a lifetime of problems for me.

Before I became one of Jehovah's Witnesses, my intrinsic morality was shaped by the characters (NOT the real people!), John Wayne and Paladin.

They both ( the real people) died of cancer ... I think the death of Richard Boone, (Paladin) who died of throat cancer, hit me the hardest.

All 225 of his series episodes in "Have Gun-Will Travel", were in some way excellent morality plays. My wife and I watch these (We have the complete series, on DVDs), several times a week, before we go to bed, and discuss the lessons in the scripts, many which were written by Gene Roddenberry, creator of STAR TREK, also often very good morality plays.

In Star Trek TNG, Worf's portrayals in the episode "Sins of the Father" might be especially poignant for most Jehovah's Witnesses.

I remember Burl Ives on a respirator in one movie ... his character was dying ... and he probably was in real life ... and his portrayal was so strong, I remember his performance , but forgot what movie it was.

Greetings.

I was going to say when looking for any Russian news related to Jehovah's Witnesses, was going to say lookup the name in Russian.Свидетели Иеговы/SI (Svideteli Iyegovy). You found one of the channels I kept an eye on for a year now.

That being said, the world of religion is changing fast, it is advise that everyone is to be careful and vigilant, this goes for everyone.

17 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

If you run across an ACTUAL  court transcript of the recent Russian Supreme Court appeal trial of the Watchtower Corporation,   please post links here.

Thanks!

PS: give my regards to Pavel Chekov, and fer cryin' out LOUD ..... learn to shoot!

I'll have to get into contact with some Russian sources. But my secondary claim is something of importance so everyone is to remain vigilant. I have been lurking on these forums for sometime, my only reason for posting now is because of what I have been looking into. What I can say is those promoting peace seem to be rallying up followers faster than expected as well as a small pint of religious violence.

What can be said is Russians only involvement is because of Patriarch Kirill of Moscow.

I will be keeping up to date with all this within Christianity, if anything of interest does come up, I will post because with what is in motion right now is of concern. Stay vigilant, to you and everyone else.

15 minutes ago, Space Merchant said:

I will be keeping up to date with all this within Christianity, if anything of interest does come up, I will post because with what is in motion right now is of concern.

Good!, and I will try to do MY part. I will stand in my back yard every night, with a pair of binoculars, looking at the sky toward Mother Russia, and if I see any incoming Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles coming in from over the North Pole I will let you know.

UK Charity Commission .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.