The World News Media

Are You Keeping Pace With The Celestial Chariot?

Bible Speaks

The little one will become a thousand

And the small one a mighty nation.

I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time. - Isa 60:22

?????

This is a galaxy that is moving at over 2 million mph.  It's going so fast, that the gas is being pulled out of it because it can't keep up. 

?????

Scientists don't know what force caused this galaxy to move so fast.  We may not know exactly what force did this, but we know the source of the power behind that force. 

?????

Jehovah.  Driver of the celestial chariot that we, our congregations, circuits, zones, and even the governing body are so desperately trying to keep up with. 

?????

May we be like the stars in that galaxy, keeping up with the chariot through regular meeting attendance, prayer, and talking to people about Jehovah whenever we can.  We don't want to be like the gas, dragging behind.  And just think.  The force that will help us keep up with that chariot is the same force that can send galaxies flying. ?????

318E6292-40BC-461B-BD2B-ABF769253414.jpeg

EF283CD0-CEAC-47E6-8A9E-97707A6EB5BC.jpeg

255D7F2A-F6CD-41AC-B18A-312291B4900B.jpeg

• Views 695
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The little one will become a thousand And the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, will speed it up in its own time. - Isa 60:22 ????? This is a galaxy that is moving at o

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.