The World News Media

“Salvation Belongs to Jehovah” – ?????????

Bible Speaks

“Salvation Belongs to Jehovah”

(Psalm 4:6, 7) . . ."Lift up the light of your face upon us, O Jehovah.  You will certainly give a rejoicing in my heart."

?????????

David continues: “There are many saying: ‘Who will show us good?’ Lift up the light of your face upon us, O Jehovah.” (Ps. 4:6) ‘The light of Jehovah’s face’ signifies divine favor. (Ps. 89:15) So when David prays: “Lift up the light of your face upon us,” he means ‘show us favor.’ Because we trust in Jehovah, we have his favor and great joy as we confidently do his will.

?????????

Looking forward to God-given joys that surpass those of harvesttime, David sings to Jehovah: “You will certainly give a rejoicing in my heart greater than in the time when their grain and their new wine have abounded.” (Ps. 4:7) We can be certain of experiencing heartfelt joy if we have a full share in today’s spiritual harvest work. (Luke 10:2) With the ‘populous nation’ of anointed ones taking the lead, we now rejoice as the number of ‘harvest workers’ keeps growing. (Isa. 9:3) Are you having a truly satisfying part in this joyful harvest?

?????????

Confidently Press On With Complete Trust in God

- Bible Speaks 

We have so much to rejoice about!      

?????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2011368?q=ps+4%3A6%2C7&p=par

508C0DF1-5E58-4DCD-AC07-1FF8B5DE08CA.jpeg

• Views 415
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

“Salvation Belongs to Jehovah” (Psalm 4:6, 7) . . ."Lift up the light of your face upon us, O Jehovah.  You will certainly give a rejoicing in my heart." ????????? David continues: “

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.