The World News Media

JEHOVAH, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

BroRando

Praised be {Jehovah} the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, (1 Peter 1:3) Jesus spoke these things, and raising his eyes to heaven, he said: “Father, the hour has come. Glorify your son so that your son may glorify you, (John 17:1)  This means everlasting life, their coming to know YOU, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. (John 17:3)  I have made your name manifest to the men whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours, and you gave them to me, and they have observed your word. (John 17:6)  I have given them the glory that you have given me, in order that they may be one just as we are one. (John 17:22)  Righteous Father, the world has, indeed, not come to know you, but I know you, and these have come to know that you sent me. ?I have made your name known to them and will make it known, so that the love with which you loved me may be in them and I in union with them.” (John 17:25-26)

You must pray, then, this way: “Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. ?Let your Kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also on earth.” (Matthew 6:9-10)  Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; ?whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it. (Matthew 17:13-14)  Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father. (Mark 13:32)  For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, (1 Timothy 2:5)  Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)  No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him,and I will resurrect him on the last day. (John 6:44)

“That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.” (Psalms 83:18)

Why Study the Bible?

JEHOVAH.jpeg

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.