The World News Media

Psalm 34:20 - "He is guarding all his bones; Not one of them has been broken."

BroRando

10 hours ago, BillyTheKid46 said:

Apparently so do many here. Especially those that claim they are in search for the truth, all while their hearts have become stone.

In ancient times, the wrist was considered part of the hand, or an extension of the hand. Simply feeling your own wrist will give a misunderstood conclusion that many have. The wrist is actually the 7-8 bones back area of the hand, not the area that is commonly associated between the hand and Ulna and Radius bones. Does this mean nails weren’t used? The body weight of a heavy person could sheer off so a rope was used.

Instead of viewing the nail in the void between the ulna and radius, go up about a centimeter or 2 to a little void right up to the hand. Then both inferences of hands and wrist by Christian and non-Christian writers are correct. What is not correct, the depiction of Christ nailed by the PALM.

The argument about, when the cross beam was used in Ancient Rome is the only viable discussion for debate.

Once again as indicated by James Thomas Rook. Drivel is irrelevant. Ad-holmium attacks are less relevant.

However, Rando, don’t look for civility from those that have openly dissociated themselves from the truth in search for areas to prove the Watchtower wrong, rather than satisfy a lingering discontent in their own personal lives. The devil work is never done. With some, given the chance, child abuse has become a thorn on their side. Numbers 33:55 I guess satisfaction won’t be achieved until they drive the Watchtower out of their lands. Russia succeeded, whose next to hear the shouts of, crucify them! With people from the inside supporting them, saying yes! Crucify them!

A sad event that plague’s us all, and has become a banner of hate (T) for others.

The context in John is often misunderstood. While some disciples were giving John an account of Jesus death, John was claiming UNLESS I SEE IT, I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT. This is a denial by John, Christ had been killed in such a way. However, what did Jesus tell Thomas 8 days later? BELIEVE. Not only had Christ been killed in such a disgraceful way but had arisen.

What would a modern man say when confronted with such a supernatural event with the disbelief of modern times. Most likely, I drank too much, I took too many pills, I don’t believe what my eyes are seeing, DENIAL.

All except for Mormon Joseph Smith apparently.

KID you have been trained well by the GB and their JW Org. 

Picking parts of quotes to make yourself look good and make others look bad

But of course everyone on here can look back on the topic and see why i said what i said. Whereas you try to mislead people.

So do you agree with Rando and I quote him  You stumbled yourself into Gehenna, but I won't allow you to stumble others... go on your way. ... Therefore, your sin has been retained and there is no escape for you.....  Consider Yourself Disfellowshipped..... you're not coming back legion....  no matter how hard you try...  

There you are Kid, Rando at his best don't you think. And you agree with him ? You think he has been given that authority ? 

• Views 2k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another new topic on the same subject already debated a hundred times? What does it matter, the way he died? Can we move on? Because there are only Jehovah's Witnesses to make a fuss about t

Rando seems a complete nutcase anyway. 

On 11/5/2017 at 5:08 AM, Brother Rando said:

In order for the following prophecy to be fulfilled, "He is guarding all his bones; Not one of them has been broken." (Psalm 34:20)  Which method of death is true?  A or B?

Another new topic on the same subject already debated a hundred times?

What does it matter, the way he died? Can we move on?

Because there are only Jehovah's Witnesses to make a fuss about this.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:53 PM, Brother Rando said:

The same ones who deny the prophecy at (Psalm 34:20) have no understanding because they have already been Judged.  "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Daniel 12:10)

After saying this he blew on them and said to them: “Receive holy spirit.  If you forgive the sins of anyone, they are forgiven; if you retain those of anyone, they are retained.” (John 20:22)

Prophecy fulfilled....  "Hear this, you foolish and senseless people: They have eyes but cannot see; They have ears but cannot hear." (Jeremiah 5:21)

Hand Cuffs or Wrist Cuffs.jpg

Hand Cuffs or Wrist Cuffs?  Aren't the Hand Cuffs placed on the wrists to bind the (hands) in plural???  You stumbled yourself into Gehenna, but I won't allow you to stumble others... go on your way.

Actually, the handcuffs bind the wrists, not the hands.

On 11/20/2018 at 1:26 AM, Brother Rando said:

Actually, the Greek word 'hélos' is translated a nail in singular.

2247. hélos 

Strong's Concordance

hélos: a nail

Original Word: ἧλος, ου, ὁ
Part of Speech: Noun, Masculine
Transliteration: hélos
Phonetic Spelling: (hay'-los)
Definition: a nail
Usage: a nail.

😃

Really, the word used is hēlōn (ἥλων). hélos (ἧλος) is a nail. Now, I am not speaking greek, but couldn't be that hēlōn is the plural of hélos?

I have made some research, and found that:

ήλος is singular, as you said, Rando.

ήλων is plural.

https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/ήλος

So, Thomas is speaking about nailS.

It is not honest to take what suits us and change the word of God.

The Watchtower is not consequent in that matter. Sometime they mention nail, other time nails.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989240#h=53: Jesus appeared with the physical evidence of nail prints in his hands.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1965243#h=21: his hands being held, one upon the other, until the spike punctured and tore through the flesh

Now I think that will put an end to that story and that we can move on to something more important. 

25 minutes ago, Baruq JW said:

I have made some research, and found that:

ήλος is singular, as you said, Rando.

ήλων is plural.

https://fr.wiktionary.org/wiki/ήλος

So, Thomas is speaking about nailS.

It is not honest to take what suits us and change the word of God.

The Watchtower is not consequent in that matter. Sometime they mention nail, other time nails.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1101989240#h=53: Jesus appeared with the physical evidence of nail prints in his hands.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1965243#h=21: his hands being held, one upon the other, until the spike punctured and tore through the flesh

Now I think that will put an end to that story and that we can move on to something more important. 

It does not put an end as to why the GB / JW Org / WT put the picture in the Bible Teach book with one nail through the wrist. 

And I think you yourself said it was NAILS = PLURAL 

So it seems the W/t  GB, JW Org have no idea what they themselves believe. 

And is it also showing that Rando as being a deliberate lier ?