The World News Media

Apostate Attack

Guest Nicole

The invasion of the mentally ill professional apostates is repeated again, at a Kingdom Hall in full meeting. Once the prayer is over, an invader gets on the stage and the ushers are forced to lower it. But among the attendees there are more apostates, including the one who is recording the video. They almost have to be forcibly evicted because they are reluctant to leave  while criticizing the organization. They gather at the door while the brothers prevent them from entering again and call the police. The arrival of the police causes some to run away, and the agent takes data from those who bother a private meeting. Let's take note of the scene that will surely be repeated in many  countries.

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOOh....Look what a Google search on heirogrifics reveals......................   @James Thomas Rook Jr.

Dear Nicole,  How is it that they are “mentally ill”, these “professional” apostates?  Was their language foul?  Were their stories insincere?  Were they physically aggressive?   Did they persona

That is definitely the wrong way to go about having a dialogue with witnesses. This is a better way.....  

Funniest stuff ever. Contrar to popular belief the hebrew language  DID have vowels. They were like heirogrifics. So Jehovah  WAS used in spelling. The crying sister couldn't  believe  the disrespect  shown. How angry are you to go to such lengths? Blood???? Family cut off????

15 hours ago, Nicole said:

.... a private meeting.

Are you serious? All meetings are Public Meetings and Open for Public. 

What Happens at Our Meetings?

Jehovah’s Witnesses hold meetings for worship twice each week. (Hebrews 10:24, 25) At these meetings, which are open to the public, we examine what the Bible says and how we can apply its teachings in our life.

Watchtower Company is PRIVATE company, and all real estate are also in PRIVATE POSSESSION of the Company Inc. BUT MEETINGS are open for all Public, members and non-members.

It is like in Catholic Church. Church is in possession of Private Owners but it is free enter for all public. Believers, tourists, opposers, JW members ...hehe   

I tried to figure out what the emotional guy was saying about a $66 million lawsuit and besides apostate websites that make it sound as if it's a done deal I found some serious news reporting. I can't find anything more up to date besides that though

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-court-asked-to-approve-sexual-abuse-class-action-lawsuit-against-jehovah-s-witnesses-1.4293138

1 hour ago, Anna said:

I tried to figure out what the emotional guy was saying about a $66 million lawsuit and besides apostate websites that make it sound as if it's a done deal I found some serious news reporting. I can't find anything more up to date besides that though

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/quebec-court-asked-to-approve-sexual-abuse-class-action-lawsuit-against-jehovah-s-witnesses-1.4293138

This would not be the first time in Canada.  In 2012 Vicky Boer filed a lawsuit against the elders of her cong.and the WT which was a fiasco and ended badly for her. She ended up owing her lawyers, and is probably still paying them now.

On 11/6/2017 at 5:34 PM, Nicole said:

mentally ill professional apostates

Dear Nicole, 

How is it that they are “mentally ill”, these “professional” apostates?  Was their language foul?  Were their stories insincere?  Were they physically aggressive?   Did they personally abuse anyone?

It would seem to me that one is mentally ill when an elder or elder body chooses to harbor a pedophile in the organization; deliberately ignoring the large chance that another innocent one may be victimize, because of their insane decision to handle the matter ‘in house’.

We know where that leads, don’t we. 

Just saying.  

These things are just signs of things to come. Apostates will blame all JWs for the actions of a selective few inside the Halls they use to attend. These guys don't even know any of the JWs in New York and went in to confront them, if anything, they should confront the Halls they went to before they either left or became excommunicated.

What makes it even more interesting is that this too place during the Texas Church Shooting and the wild random attacks done to Christians outside of the US. AS well as the..... whole Antifa thing lol.

But in all seriousness, these people are hurt, but their actions and conduct only fans the flames even hotter, to the point where someone among them can take action. They go about it like a Tom constantly trying to catch Jerry. If they see, in their eyes, they've failed, surely one or a few of them will attempt something wild, some or one of them may have already vandalized a hall or two, eventually, becoming an enemy to themselves in a pointless vigilante conquest with no end path.

The Texas thing, people stated we can't blame all atheist for the actions of the one who did what he did to the Church, in a similar sense, the apostates can't blame all JWs for actions of what a few bad ones have done. (if you look up "atheist" now, everything about Texas pops up).

The apostates only objective is the JWs, and them alone, toppling anyone in their path as they try to attack the JWs. They do not realize or acknowledge the things going on around them, you'd think the "Canon Law" would trigger them too.

The thing the apostates never ask is "why" the JWs believe in this or that, which I find quite surprising. I saw a comment from a Russian, stating that the apostates when on a raid pre-jw ban in Russia and attacked even Russian Youtubers for backing JWs, after the ban and the ban on the bible (really a rouse to ban ALL bibles overtime), the apostates ignored Russia after that while the Russians are left to the devices of the Kremlin and the Orthodox Church, so far to the pint an NSA-like website is used for separate groups, one for protesters, another for religious people, etc.

NOTE: the rule that they really dislike, I found a better explanation of it: http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/Twowitness.html

The first part of video talks about the Texas Shooting, you don't have to watch the other parts, that talk about Disney, the Social Media brainwashed people and other forms of attacks in the Christian world, etc.

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

These things are just signs of things to come. Apostates will blame all JWs for the actions of a selective few inside the Halls they use to attend. These guys don't even know any of the JWs in New York and went in to confront them, if anything, they should confront the Halls they went to before they either left or became excommunicated.

What makes it even more interesting is that this too place during the Texas Church Shooting and the wild random attacks done to Christians outside of the US. AS well as the..... whole Antifa thing lol.

But in all seriousness, these people are hurt, but their actions and conduct only fans the flames even hotter, to the point where someone among them can take action. They go about it like a Tom constantly trying to catch Jerry. If they see, in their eyes, they've failed, surely one or a few of them will attempt something wild, some or one of them may have already vandalized a hall or two, eventually, becoming an enemy to themselves in a pointless vigilante conquest with no end path.

The Texas thing, people stated we can't blame all atheist for the actions of the one who did what he did to the Church, in a similar sense, the apostates can't blame all JWs for actions of what a few bad ones have done. (if you look up "atheist" now, everything about Texas pops up).

The apostates only objective is the JWs, and them alone, toppling anyone in their path as they try to attack the JWs. They do not realize or acknowledge the things going on around them, you'd think the "Canon Law" would trigger them too.

The thing the apostates never ask is "why" the JWs believe in this or that, which I find quite surprising. I saw a comment from a Russian, stating that the apostates when on a raid pre-jw ban in Russia and attacked even Russian Youtubers for backing JWs, after the ban and the ban on the bible (really a rouse to ban ALL bibles overtime), the apostates ignored Russia after that while the Russians are left to the devices of the Kremlin and the Orthodox Church, so far to the pint an NSA-like website is used for separate groups, one for protesters, another for religious people, etc.

NOTE: the rule that they really dislike, I found a better explanation of it: http://thirdwitness.com/childabuse/Twowitness.html

The first part of video talks about the Texas Shooting, you don't have to watch the other parts, that talk about Disney, the Social Media brainwashed people and other forms of attacks in the Christian world, etc.

Thank you for the video, but do you believe all apostates wish to do something like this, and most of your so-called apostates are born into the watchtower., they know your doctrines very well, they like me were born and raised in the watchtower. And the watchtower and all the kingdom hall's are a business, not a religion, and the watchtower has set up secret policy and procedures to protect child molesters and abusive parents. Any business is accountable to the laws of the land.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.