The World News Media

Apostate Attack

Guest Nicole

2 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Thank you for the video, but do you believe all apostates wish to do something like this, and most of your so-called apostates are born into the watchtower., they know your doctrines very well, they like me were born and raised in the watchtower. And the watchtower and all the kingdom hall's are a business, not a religion, and the watchtower has set up secret policy and procedures to protect child molesters and abusive parents. Any business is accountable to the laws of the land.

No problem.

From my point of view

TL;DR Version

I don't believe all apostates are bad, however, I believe those with ill-intent are those who are bad people, especially with the things I observed over a span of time, in addition to the other chaotic half of the apostates who attack both apostates and jws, as well as others of other faiths or non-believers. I also do not count all persons into one category, for I see that every group and those of a different walk of life have good people, but among them there is a few bad ones. But the constant back and forth is only contributing to the genocide of Christianity, which is, as we speak, continuing to diminishing, and should it foreshadow what was done by a superpower, Russia, chaos will break loose in the US, and all groups good and bad will be affected b so called protectors that will be there to only oppress.

I am someone who constantly is worried about the things of today that will yield either a positive or a negative tomorrow.

Long Version

I made my claim and accepted it after observing 3 groups for sometime now, that often collide with each other, the JWs current/active, we have the exjws (apostates), former members of the faith, and the Anti-exjws, former members of JWs who were exjws (neo apostates), who had a separate view of things.

All of them won't do these things, however, some have made their intentions known about JWs whereas some took action in some cases. Some apostates are unhinged and from several comments when spoken to a non-jw, the non-jws are often verbally attacked and bashed upon when they speak in reason or give their own opinion.

One comment in particular when an exjw glorify the Manchester Bombing as a God sent. When a JW was murdered, the apostates attempt to pin the blame on JWs when a UK Youtuber, who was obviously angry, was tired of the back and forth, and brought up what the UK was doing regarding Hate Crime and Regulations, and he targeted the apostates, it took a teenager to stop the fighting and blame game. There has been some apostates who ran up to JW congregations to harass them on a daily basis, one person stated how one would feel if they disrupted a JW funeral or wedding. Another situation with a, you guess it, a gay guy, who is struggling to stop his ways defend JWs, specifically calling them Street level JWs (Preachers) only to have his channel attacked by a swarm of apostates and neo apostates, technically becoming a war zone.

The apostates also had a divide at some point, resulting in the formation of the group I spoke of anti-exjws better known as neo apostates whereas both sides often attack jws or any other Christian/other faiths with their opinion and the like if they are not butting head, but the neo apostates have a creepy nature in "collection" i.e. stalk people all over YouTube, social media, in one case they were so angered with an apostate they revealed the person's full name and threaten to report said person to the police for vandalism, ironically their claim is that the police be on the watch for any congregation vandalism. The neo apostates, who are literally deprived of any faith compared to normal apostates side with Anti-Religion based Movements that attack ALL faiths (Christian, Muslims, etc.)

--> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antireligion

Some neo apostates have reasons to leave exjws, some moved on while others cause trouble for both jws and apostates. Some issues being, threatening comments that have gone too far, some wanting jws to have the death penalty, some threat jws, the apostates used a 2013 incident of a former jw's family that pushed him to retaliate only for apostates to bash him to, hence joining neo apostates, etc. I see it as a broken love triangle in a sense. The divide was due to how JWs should be handled, how one side is wrong and the other isn't, and the biggest one was when someone commented on a Hitler style like action to be done to JWs.

As for viewing how the apostates are, not all of them are bad people, for only bad people have the mind for ill intent. But there has been talks of being far more aggressive with JWs from the apostate's camp, even though some have to constantly remind their members to not be violent with them or vandalism a place of worship, which someone had done a few weeks ago. So it is best to be watchful of any of the one's who want to do something bad.

On the other side though there have been a number of non-jws who took sides, majority of them, despite being annoyed with jws on early mornings, are not against them 100% because these people know there is the good and bad in all groups, yet they are attacked, those who have family members who are JWs are often told threatening comments, some so great that a lot of comments have been deleted.Others have spoken, a guy who research Taze Russell for 55+ years, and more, especially on the Russian (who are fearing March 2018) side of YouTube and the Arabic side, even former lost peoples who converted to Christianity spoke up, yet still they are as always attacked.

In short, apostates I see some good people, but not all of them are the same, same could be said for JWs, not all of them are the same, if we are to say all of them are the same, we have to say this of every other group, a question brought up often since the Texas incident, which was addressed in the video I linked. Even among apostates they do not wish harm to JWs or what to see them hurt, however the ill-intent ones among them will want to see someone suffering for baring the title, some will do something if  what they planned doesn't go their way. As for the neo apostates, these guys are a lost cause, for they spare no love for anyone, those who remain on the tirade, I've only see a few of them on other forums that had moved on completely, but those that remain spread influence like a fire. Even former members from that group who just simply moved on worry sometimes.

As long as someone doesn't get something their way, even after a failed plot or two, they will beat the drums of war if they have to.What is even sadder is that Christianity itself is diminishing, and things like this contributes to reducing the faith, regardless of denominations.

These things will only continue to get worse as hatred brews for some and the Texas Shooting raised some concern that some people spoke up about the whole apostate thing, stating where it may potentially lead.

Lastly, Russia should be a prime example, for the jw ban was a massive impact an paved a way of all the craziness in Russia since the historical event of 2016. As we speak, JWs and other Christians have been and are being attacked and oppressed, some sent to Chechnya camps alongside Kremlin critics, a woman who is against the Kremlin was nearly killed, etc. If what took place for all non Orthodoxy Christians  have caused such damage, think of the scale it would do in the US? A group of religious people already have their sights on the White House, and these persons (and Arcanists) are part of Babylon the Great , should they succeed, it will spell disaster for you, the JWs, the apostates, the neo apostates, Muslims, Atheists, etc.

At the end, God knows who is truly for him, and who is against him, those with bad intent and the intent to do bad.

• Views 3.5k
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOOh....Look what a Google search on heirogrifics reveals......................   @James Thomas Rook Jr.

Dear Nicole,  How is it that they are “mentally ill”, these “professional” apostates?  Was their language foul?  Were their stories insincere?  Were they physically aggressive?   Did they persona

That is definitely the wrong way to go about having a dialogue with witnesses. This is a better way.....  

On 11/8/2017 at 6:11 AM, Matthew9969 said:

That is definitely the wrong way to go about having a dialogue with witnesses. This is a better way.....

The man in the video you posted was speaking according to the Bible – stressing who Christ is and his importance, while de-emphasizing menÂ’s doctrine.

And for that, he was silenced. John 16:2

“You study the Scriptures, because you think that in them you will find eternal life. And these very Scriptures speak about me!  Yet you are not willing to come to me in order to have life.”  John 5:39,40

“I have come with my Father's authority, but you have not received me; when, however, someone comes with his own authority, (the GB) you will receive him.”  John 5:43

“False prophets appeared in the past among the people, and in the same way false teachers will appear among you. They will bring in destructive, untrue doctrines, and will deny the Master who redeemed them, and so they will bring upon themselves sudden destruction.  Even so, many will follow their immoral ways; and because of what they do, others will speak evil of the Way of truth.  In their greed these false teachers will make a profit out of telling you made-up stories. For a long time now their Judge has been ready, and their Destroyer has been wide awake!”  2 Pet 2:1-3

7 hours ago, Nana Fofana said:
Interesting that you quote[?] this verse differently than any version I've ever seen before.  On Bible Hub, for instance, see below how all but one  say, "I have come in my Father's name, and you do not accept me"

Thank you, Nana Fofana.  I used the Good News Translation, the same as in the video.

Would not God’s name express authority? Ps 124:8; Prov 18:10; Jer 29:9; Ezek 39:7 and many other instances.

I can see why it was translated as it was:  In describing “name” in John 5:23, blueletterbible says of its usage:

the name is used for everything which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the name, i.e. for one's rank, authority, interests, pleasure, command, excellences, deeds etc.”

We can see the implication of authority in a name by reading Acts 4:7; Rom 2:24; 2 Thess 3:6; etc.

Scriptures support its usage when we read other instances where Jesus’ authority is addressed:

John 5:26,27 - “For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,  and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.”

Matt 21:24 -  "But Jesus answered and said to them, “I also will ask you one thing, which if you tell Me, I likewise will tell you by what authority I do these things: 25 The baptism of John—where was it from? From heaven or from men?”

And they reasoned among themselves, saying, “If we say, ‘From heaven,’ He will say to us, ‘Why then did you not believe him?’ 26 But if we say, ‘From men,’ we fear the multitude, for all count John as a prophet.” 27 So they answered Jesus and said, “We do not know.”

And He said to them, “Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things."

No, he was not seeking honor from men as he says 5:41, but he made it clear that the honor bestowed on him by God must be recognized.  He came bearing the authority, honor and power of the Father. 

In the same chapter of John, Jesus said:

“For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son, that all should honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father who sent Him.”  John 5:22,23

“… however, someone comes with his own authority, you will receive him.”

“… If someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him.”

"There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name (authority) under heaven given to people by which we must be saved.”  Acts 4:12

Only he has direct authority over us, not an organization and its rulership.

What can be said there was an individual that had intervene against the apostate group, resulting in a 2 video becoming a warzone, some comments from several apostates that threaten said individual. People who lived in the area spoke up, but were bashed by the apostates, one person being threaten that his family that are jw will eventually see apostates storm his family's kingdom hall, even though the teenager wasn't a jw, he stood up for his family's faith.

The man's claim was that the group will become more violent over time if they continue down this path, but they did not listen, it has gotten so serve that the Youtuber had to wipe out his first video about being against the raid in that kingdom hall. Something may be going down in London very soon.

That is the only amount of information I can get, well now since the video has either become private or wiped out from Youtube. The sad thing is this old man who is an atheist spoke up only to get shot down by apostates, we may never know if he is truly hurt by the negative comments he received from the apostates.

If his second video is still present, I will attempt to salvage it anyway I could.

That being said, the apostates ignore reason and want to do this they see fit. Yes some of them have had issue with a couple of things, but actions like this isn't good. From here on out things could get a bit more intense with them vs. JWs, especially now when this caught on with the Neo apostates and Anti Religious groups in the US.

• 8 months later...

If you find a video you want not to "disappear", on Youtube, or many other sites .... and want to keep a copy, before someone removes it .. there is a free software that I use "Freemake Video Downloader" which I have downloaded  on my computer to permanently capture stuff that is politically volatile.

You just open "Freemake Video Downloader in one window, and the Youtube video in another window.  Then you copy the URL address as it is playing, and push the "paste" button on Freemake.

It will download the video you are currently watching to your hard drive.

A few minutes ago, I downloaded the full length movie from Youtube "On the Beach", and saw it for the first time.

The Society's Bethel sexual orientation  "Pillowgate" videos were available for awhile on Youtube, then the Society's lawyers had them removed.

The "Pillowgate" videos were also on the Russian Rutube, for about a week before they were removed from there.

I anticipated that, and copied them to my hard drive, before they "disappeared forever".

"Freemake ..." is a very handy tool to have to capture to your hard drive thousands of streaming video sites ... and completely free is a very good price!

I HIGHLY recommend it.

@James Thomas Rook Jr. There are ways, but these videos are totally purged from YouTube, therefore JW opponents, who realized they were lying, now paint JW's are the culprit since the 3 individuals, the artist, the gay man and the former bible student, all of their videos gone because they have been harassed and received threats from the JW opponent communities, one of them known as the Great Apostate, insulted and spoke negatively of these people, this same British bloke was not just fat shaming the man, he even told him to go kill himself, and those liking what was said was clearly on this British man's side. At the same time, both counties, Orange County where Warwick is located, and the Passaic County were against the actions of the JW opponents and such a thing has never been seen before in their communities, mainly after this so called protest took place immediately after an attack on a Jewish Cemetery an the whole ANTIFA thing.

Russian videos have surface, but what they do not tell you, well if you look hard enough, is there are videos of JWs solely being targeted in Russia. There was a website that tracked religious individuals as well as political opponents referred to as "heroes" and their picture address and vk (similar to Facebook) was listed. The FSB had operated several websites, so far I was able to salvage one before the other ones were changed.

That being said, it is not looking too good for anyone in Russia who is not a fan of the RoC, Duma, and Kremlin. The crazy thing is during the World Cup while everyone was distracted, there has been things going on that took place without anyone knowing, all that can be said is the Soviet Era is slowly creeping up on the Russians and there isn't a thing they could do about it, on the other side of the spectrum, Russian allies are clearly not a fan of Americans, for Israel is like a trigger happy gunmen who is quick to take shots that will slowly intensify the situation of things.

This is the best I can salvage, the Russian FSB changed the links to the other websites, which tracked religious people, but this is an example of what I have spoke about before, but compared to the others, this one was used to track heroes, those who are against the Kremlin: https://jesuismaidan.com

But yeah, the software in question was intended to find family and friends, at times used by creepy people on the internet to find women, but it would seem Russian police and FSB took this software to a whole other level and continue to do so as we speak for it now affects other social media forms in Russia now and not solely vk.

As for the current situation for JWs in Russia, you will not find as much information in English, you'd have to go to Russian and Ukrainian sources in order to find recent information that is clearly amissed by JW opponents and English media, for there is only a brief mention during World Cup in English and that is about it.

I have reliable sources in the EU as well as Russia still so anything credible I get from them. But as of late their focus is Tommy Robinson.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.