The World News Media

This report will bring you to tears... JEHOVAH, I'm going to put you first ❤

Queen Esther

Anneliese Zelina,  Jehovah, IÂ’m Going to Put You First.jpg

This  report  will  bring  you  to  tears.....   JEHOVAH,  I'm  going  to  put  you  first ?

Anneliese Zelina's parents were Jehovah's Witnesses - but she didn't feel that she fit-in in the congregation, but only with her friends at school.
So she moved to LA, and became a model. She did not find the  'life style'  that she had expected, and felt empty.
She also felt  'I'm too far from Jehovah,  I can never return to Him'.
Going on a tour in Bethel, she saw a picture and the sister who was taking her on the tour noted  'The people on the balcony are waiting for their loved ones to be resurrected'.

Anneliese knew,  for the first time the reality and wanted to come back to Jehovah.

Jehovah,  I'm Going to Put You First ?     The  best  decision :x:)

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/VODIntExpTransformations/pub-jwb_201702_4_VIDEO

( video,  5:24 min.)

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This  report  will  bring  you  to  tears.....   JEHOVAH,  I'm  going  to  put  you  first ? Anneliese Zelina's parents were Jehovah's Witnesses - but she didn't feel that she fit-

SISTER  Anneliese  did  it  very  well  -  with  Jehovah  together  she  found  the  right  way  BACK                             ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???Â

Posted Images

FOR  THE  22. 02.  PRAYING.jpg

SISTER  Anneliese  did  it  very  well  -  with  Jehovah  together  she  found  the  right  way  BACK :x

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.