The World News Media

The whole story, "A POOR BEGGAR BECAME A CONGREGATION ELDER" ;-))

Queen Esther

13177646_470663319724987_5326733449431169875_n.jpg

A  POOR  BEGGAR  BECAME  A  CONGREGATION  ELDER....
( I had goosebumps and tears running down my cheeks while reading this experience )

One Sunday morning, two brothers were preaching on the streets, could not talk to anyone, the brothers decided to talk to a beggar who sat on the bench in the square, who ate trash heaps that were there.
The brothers began talking to him about the hope of a new world where there would be no more misery, there would be no more hunger, no violence, etc. The beggar was very much interested in the message and he accepted a bible study of with the brochure "What does God require of us? ", and the brothers made arrangements to continue studying in the same place. When the day came, that beggar was anxious to see the brothers were falling behind a bit, but came and went with the study. This beggar continued to study for two months ... one Saturday morning, the brothers were doing the preaching from house to house in that same territory when suddenly they saw the beggar also talking with people about the Bible, the brothers went where the beggar was and told him that he could not be doing this, on the doors, because it was necessary to have a good appearance and fill certain requirements.
Then one brother took him to his home, where he bathed, shaved, cut his hair, nails, brushed his teeth and gave him decent and clean clothes ... This beggar began to attend all meetings, without missing one, he began to participate in the theocratic ministry school; shortly thereafter he made one of his two dreams: he began to preach the good news from house to house. By that time this beggar was an example for all in the congregation and everyone who knew him, knew his history. After studying for 8 months, he was baptized at an international meeting held at Morumbi stadium in Sao Paulo Brazil.
:x
The brother who gave this experience during his talk concluded by saying :
" Do you know what was the result of  'That beggar who became a brother'  experience?....  ME !!! .... Today I have a privilege of being here telling my own story, to all of you brothers and sisters. Currently, in addition to serving Jehovah, I have my family, my house, I have a son and I serve as an elder in my congregation (... kept the audience not to applaud ...) . So brothers, keep in mind that, in this world we preach to ALL kinds of people !  We demonstrate Christlike humility and willingness to give help to those in need,  knowing that before God we are  ALL beggars.... "

What a heartwarming experience ! :)

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

• Views 737
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A  POOR  BEGGAR  BECAME  A  CONGREGATION  ELDER.... ( I had goosebumps and tears running down my cheeks while reading this experience )  One Sunday morning, two brothers were preaching on

YES,  its  some  years  ago....   and  he  is  really  a  little  wonder !  The  full  story  I  mean,  read  before  2 days  -  before  not  so  much  text.  Such  of  JWÂ

This  Brother  is  one  of  the  rare  too !  YES,  Jehovah  knows  those  who  belong  to  HIM !                           ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?  ?Â

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

13177646_470663319724987_5326733449431169875_n.jpg

A  POOR  BEGGAR  BECAME  A  CONGREGATION  ELDER....
( I had goosebumps and tears running down my cheeks while reading this experience )

One Sunday morning, two brothers were preaching on the streets, could not talk to anyone, the brothers decided to talk to a beggar who sat on the bench in the square, who ate trash heaps that were there.
The brothers began talking to him about the hope of a new world where there would be no more misery, there would be no more hunger, no violence, etc. The beggar was very much interested in the message and he accepted a bible study of with the brochure "What does God require of us? ", and the brothers made arrangements to continue studying in the same place. When the day came, that beggar was anxious to see the brothers were falling behind a bit, but came and went with the study. This beggar continued to study for two months ... one Saturday morning, the brothers were doing the preaching from house to house in that same territory when suddenly they saw the beggar also talking with people about the Bible, the brothers went where the beggar was and told him that he could not be doing this, on the doors, because it was necessary to have a good appearance and fill certain requirements.
Then one brother took him to his home, where he bathed, shaved, cut his hair, nails, brushed his teeth and gave him decent and clean clothes ... This beggar began to attend all meetings, without missing one, he began to participate in the theocratic ministry school; shortly thereafter he made one of his two dreams: he began to preach the good news from house to house. By that time this beggar was an example for all in the congregation and everyone who knew him, knew his history. After studying for 8 months, he was baptized at an international meeting held at Morumbi stadium in Sao Paulo Brazil.
:x
The brother who gave this experience during his talk concluded by saying :
" Do you know what was the result of  'That beggar who became a brother'  experience?....  ME !!! .... Today I have a privilege of being here telling my own story, to all of you brothers and sisters. Currently, in addition to serving Jehovah, I have my family, my house, I have a son and I serve as an elder in my congregation (... kept the audience not to applaud ...) . So brothers, keep in mind that, in this world we preach to ALL kinds of people !  We demonstrate Christlike humility and willingness to give help to those in need,  knowing that before God we are  ALL beggars.... "

What a heartwarming experience ! :)

Yes that Brother is a Friend of mine. He’s a wonder Brother too! Thank you 

Do you remember @Queen Esther when this happened? I think at least 5-6 years ago? Jehovah knows who belongs to Him. 

Agape 

?????

YES,  its  some  years  ago....   and  he  is  really  a  little  wonder !  The  full  story  I  mean,  read  before  2 days  -  before  not  so  much  text.  Such  of  JW  stories  very  rare  -  little  similar  -  but  not  like  this :)   Maybe,  we  can  meet  him  in  the  NW / PARADISE ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.