The World News Media

Brother Murdered in England by Handicapped Mentally Person

Bible Speaks

20 hours ago, JW Insider said:

900 attended his funeral

I'm not far from the venue and attend my circuit conventions there. This is not an unusual display of solidarity and fellow feeling amongst the brothers here. The fact that the Assembly Hall was used for the funeral is a verification of the level of support locally. 

"Mr RyanÂ’s funeral was held at the BristolÂ’s JehovahÂ’s Witness Assembly Hall last week and was attended by more than 900 people." (North Devon Gazette 6/7/2017)

Image result for Bristol Assembly Hall

Philip and Sandra Ryan.jpg

• Views 1.7k
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A Brother was murdered of a Kingdom Hall in England by a mentally handicapped person  900 Attened  his funeral. http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-devon-42027285  

@The Librarian Just was posted had to translate. Don’t know what’s new? ?

@JA_Laine This website is not intended to be uplifting or gratifying to anyone. This is just news and information sharing. I personally like to stay up to date on the news from around the world a

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.