The World News Media

Dennis Christensen, imprisoned in a Russian jail since May 2017 awaiting trial, has been sentenced to another 3 months – ???

Bible Speaks

LAST MINUTE

Our brother Dennis Christensen, imprisoned in a Russian jail since May 2017 awaiting trial, has been sentenced to another 3 months, so he must be locked up in difficult conditions until 23 February 2018. He can then be sentenced to several more years.

Judge Andrei Tretyakov during the 3-hour hearing did not satisfy the defense's request to replace the preventive measure in a softer one, such as house arrest. In addition, the court did not take into account the formal guarantees of the Royal Danish Embassy (the brother is a Danish citizen) who, for humanitarian reasons, has given assurances that he does not provide a new passport for Christensen captured by the investigators and is not going to Promote your trip outside the Russian Federation.

Dennis Christensen is completely innocent.

I will persist in denouncing the shameful repression on this and all the other Russian witnesses, with an attitude towards defenseless and innocent people. - https://jw-russia.org/news/17112020-262.html

16CABC32-430D-427E-98D4-96D1BDA7BE98.jpeg

• Views 3.1k
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LAST MINUTE Our brother Dennis Christensen, imprisoned in a Russian jail since May 2017 awaiting trial, has been sentenced to another 3 months, so he must be locked up in difficult conditions unt

DENNIS CHRISTENSEN APPRECIATES THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD?? From a Russian sister.  Dear friends. Yesterday I received a letter from my dear sister Irina Ch

????????? ?????? ??? ???? ?????? ??????????, ??????????? ? ?????? ? ?????? ? ??? 2017 ???? ? ???????? ????, ??? ?????????? ? ??? 3 ???????, ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? ?? 23

Posted Images

????????? ??????

??? ???? ?????? ??????????, ??????????? ? ?????? ? ?????? ? ??? 2017 ???? ? ???????? ????, ??? ?????????? ? ??? 3 ???????, ??????? ?? ?????? ???? ?????? ? ??????? ???????? ?? 23 ??????? 2018 ????. ????? ??? ????? ??????????? ? ??? ?????????? ?????.

????? ?????? ????????? ?? ????? ???????????? ???????? ?? ???????????? ??????? ?????? ???????? ???? ?????????? ????? ??????, ????????, ???????? ?????. ????? ????, ??? ?? ???????? ?? ???????? ?????????? ???????? ???????????? ???????? ?????????? (???? - ??????? ?????????), ??????? ?? ???????????? ???????????? ??? ????????? ? ???, ??? ?? ?? ????????????? ????? ??????? ??? ???????????, ??????????? ????????????? ? ?? ?????????? ?????????? ???? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????????? ?????????.

?????? ?????????? ?????????? ?????????.

? ???? ???????????? ? ????????? ???????? ????????? ? ????????? ????? ? ???? ?????? ?????????? ?????????? ? ?????????? ? ??????????? ? ?????????? ?????. - https://jw-russia.org/news/17112020-262.html

788A47C0-2356-4E59-8934-517E0773C3FD.jpeg

DENNIS CHRISTENSEN APPRECIATES THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL OVER THE WORLD?? From a Russian sister. 

Dear friends. Yesterday I received a letter from my dear sister Irina Christensen(wife of Dennis Christensen). It supported me and encouraged me. Dennis is positive,calm, ready for any outcome, obviously Irina too.  I'm proud to have such brothers and sisters. Now Irina sees Dennis 2 times a month, passes the information . Dennis gets a lot of letters and children's drawings. Pictures and photos of Dennis goes in the camera, then changes the "exhibit". there is a way to use the Bible. The last words to quote: " continue, please pray for us, for lawyers and for all who are in prison all over the world ". " all " is, of course, of brothers and sisters.He always reads this scripture to comfort himself

2 Corinthians 6:3-10: "... " In no way are we giving any cause for stumbling, so that no fault may be found with our ministry;  but in every way we recommend ourselves as God’s ministers, by the endurance of much, by tribulations, by times of need, by difficulties, by beatings, by imprisonments, by riots, by hard work, by sleepless nights, by times without food; by purity, by knowledge, by patience, by kindness, by holy spirit, by love free from hypocrisy, by truthful speech, by God’s power;through the weapons of righteousness in the right hand and in the left, through glory and dishonor, through bad report and good report. We are regarded as deceivers and yet we are truthful, as unknown and yet we are recognized, as dying and yet look! we live,as punished and yet not handed over to death, as sorrowing but ever rejoicing, as poor but making many rich, as having nothing and yet possessing all things".

Any message for him?

EB15E608-A82E-42E9-AB60-4A9E896E1BC8.jpeg

DISTRICT COURT ORLA EXTENDS THE IMPRISONMENT OF BROTHER DENNIS CRISTENSEN BY ANOTHER THREE MONTHS. 
On November 20, 2017, a judge of the Sovietsky District Court of Orel decided to leave behind the law-abiding Jehovah's Witness, extending his detention until February 23, 2018.

"Mr. Christensen, a Danish citizen,Jehovah's witness, prisoner of conscience was arrested on May 25, 2017, during a raid by Federal Security Service (FSB), masked and armed officers for participating in a religious meeting in Russia".. 

Read more about his case:
http://hrwf.eu/russia-dennis-christensen-a-danish-prisoner-of-conscience-in-russia/
https://www.jw-russia.org/news/17112020-262.html

829D2DBC-01E8-4DBC-AFD5-4854CCEA1AD2.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.