Guest Kurt

• Views 900
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I  know  Dr. hc. Alfred  Vogel,  our  Brother,  since 1990   My  Swiss  GF  met  him  in  person,  by  his  talks !  Always  interesting  and  instructive, she said.  I've  some 

Merci,  my  dear  Brother  @Alzasior Lutor    I  rejoice,  that  you  like  my  detailed  comment !

Thank  you  my  dear  sister  @Blanchie DeGrate  too That  was  really  a  long,  detailed  comment   But  it  was  worth,  bec. this  old  Dr. hc. Alfred  VOGEL  was  our 

Posted Images

I  know  Dr. hc. Alfred  Vogel,  our  Brother,  since 1990 :)  My  Swiss  GF  met  him  in  person,  by  his  talks !  Always  interesting  and  instructive, she said.  I've  some  books  of  him  and  get  monthly  his  booklets :  "GESUNDHEITS - NACHRICHTEN" / "Healthy - reports"...  very  good,  now  also  online !  He  brought  as  first  human,  in  the  past,  the  very  good  plant  'ECHINACEA'  to  Europe....   ( digitalis... )

gesundheitsnachrichten-03-2017.jpg

gesundheitsnachrichten-november-2017.jpg.

Alfred Vogel, the Lakota chief and the Echinacea plant.....
In South Dakota, Alfred Vogel met Chieftain Ben Black Elk in the Pine Ridge Reserve in 1953 and talked to him about God and the world, the life in the reserve, the disappearance of many Indian customs and, how could it be otherwise, the healing arts with plants. In this way, the chief trusted him and not only gave him the knowledge of the effect of echinacea, the medicinal plant that was to become so important to Alfred Vogel, but also gave him seeds of the red sunhat.

The Lakota have known this plant for generations and used it in many ways as a remedy: chewed leaves externally in snake bites and purulent wounds, internally to strengthen the body's resistance to feverish diseases and infections. How extraordinary this friendly gesture was, Alfred Vogel was to become really clear later.

On his travels through South America, he often found that the Indians "carefully guarded their secrets in the field of medicine" and were by no means willing to tell them about passing strangers. Alfred Vogel was worthy of the generous gift: he planted the seeds in Teufen and also in the Engadine, where he harbored and cherished his beloved Echinacea cultures. Years later he summarized:

"I raised the echinacea in the Engadin (at over 1600 meters altitude) and slowly acclimatized. However,  I had to ... be patient for 15 years, until the echinacea plant of the Sioux Indians had completely adapted to the climate difference through good care. "

The drops and tablets from Echinacea are probably the best known fresh plant remedies from A.Vogel. For more than 50 years, millions of consumers in over 30 countries have trusted the immune-boosting, cold-relieving, anti-inflammatory and anti-viral power of Alfred Vogel's favorite plant.

Echinacea_BotMerkmale   33.44..jpg

The  seeds....

Echinacea_Vorkommen  55.66..jpg

Echinacea / Red  Fingerhut /  Digitalis !

Alfred_Vogel_und_Black_Elk  22.33..jpg

Lakota  -  Indianer  Chieftain  Ben  Black  Elk

( Dr. hc. A. Vogel, 94 yrs.  was  dying  in  the  TRUTH ? )

Thank  you  my  dear  sister  @Blanchie DeGrate  too :x:)

That  was  really  a  long,  detailed  comment :D  But  it  was  worth,  bec. this  old  Dr. hc. Alfred  VOGEL  was  our  Brother  and  a  great  nature  man.   I  learned  alot  about  healing  sicknesses  ONLY  with  plants  and  more...  You  can  read  online  about  him.  THANK  YOU !  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.