The World News Media

“Keep On Encouraging One Another Each Day” – ??????

Bible Speaks

“Keep On Encouraging One Another Each Day”

“If you have any word of encouragement for the people, tell it.”—ACTS 13:15.

??????

The Bible says that we need to encourage one another regularly.  We can encourage others by commending them for something they did well. We can also encourage others by telling them that they have good qualities and by comforting them when they are sad or discouraged. (1 Thessalonians 5:14)

??????

Because we are often with our brothers and sisters, we have many opportunities to say something encouraging. (Read Ecclesiastes 4:9, 10.)

??????

So ask yourself: ‘Do I let others know why I value and love them? And do I do this whenever I can?’ Think about what the Bible says: “A word spoken at the right time—how good it is!” Even those who have served Jehovah for a long time need to be encouraged. Tell your brothers and sisters how much you value their efforts and their good qualities. (2 Chronicles 16:9; Job 1:8)

??????

If we do this, we imitate Jehovah and Jesus. They value everything we do for them, even if we cannot do as much as we would like to. (Read Luke 21:1-4; 2 Corinthians 8:12.)

??????

For example, we know that it takes a lot of effort for our dear older ones to come to the meetings and go out in the ministry regularly. Do we encourage them and commend them for all they do?  Many who visit older ones often say, “I went to encourage an older friend, but I left feeling encouraged myself.”

??????

Encourage others as often as possible. Whenever you notice something that a person did well, be sure to commend him.  We will be able to help one another stay close to Jehovah if we follow Paul’s counsel: “Keep encouraging one another and building one another up, just as you are in fact doing.” (1 Thessalonians 5:11)

??????

If we “keep on encouraging one another each day,” we will make Jehovah very happy! - Bible Speaks -

Lesson for today. (Acts 13:15) 

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/402016847?q=encouraged&p=par

A5ED2A5E-A1A1-414A-8B7C-B53D7E317C95.jpeg

• Views 637
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Keep On Encouraging One Another Each Day” “If you have any word of encouragement for the people, tell it.”—ACTS 13:15. ?????? The Bible says that we need to encourage one another r

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.