The World News Media

JEHOVAH PROTECTS HIS FRIENDS – ??????

Bible Speaks

JEHOVAH PROTECTS HIS FRIENDS

??????

The Bible says that Jehovah is looking for ways “to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9) 

??????

At Psalm 32:8, Jehovah promises his friends: “I will give you insight and instruct you in the way you should go. I will give you advice with my eye upon you.” A powerful enemy wants to stop us from being God’s friends. But Jehovah wants to protect us. (Read Psalm 55:22.)

??????

As friends of Jehovah, we serve him with all our heart. We are loyal to him even under difficult circumstances. And we have the same confidence that the psalmist had. He wrote about Jehovah: “Because he is at my right hand, I will never be shaken.” (Psalm 16:8; 63:8)

??????

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102015152?q=ps+32%3A8&p=par

D9B2E74F-5501-46F2-9A94-CB8C426798C9.jpeg

• Views 525
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JEHOVAH PROTECTS HIS FRIENDS ?????? The Bible says that Jehovah is looking for ways “to show his strength in behalf of those whose heart is complete toward him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9) 

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.