The World News Media

WHY Show True Christian Love? ?

Bible Speaks

WHY Show True Christian Love? ?

(John 13:34, 35)
"I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this all will know that you are my disciples—if you have love among yourselves.”

Because love is a product of GodÂ’s holy spirit, it enables true Christians to do what others cannot do, such as overcome racial, cultural, and political barriers.

“Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens,” said Jesus, “but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.” (Matt. 7:21) 

Yes, it is not the professing of Christianity that pleases Jehovah but the practicing of it. For ChristÂ’s true followers, that involves their whole way of life, including their attitude toward money, secular work, entertainment, worldly customs and celebrations, and marriage and other relationships with fellow humans.

False Christians, however, adopt the thinking and ways of the world, which have become increasingly ungodly during these last days. (Ps. 92:7)

JW.ORG

A81138F7-F25B-4D65-9C5F-A9A5551F426A.jpeg

• Views 428
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

WHY Show True Christian Love? ? (John 13:34, 35) "I am giving you a new commandment, that you love one another; just as I have loved you, you also love one another. 35 By this all will know tha

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.