The World News Media

The Role of the Anointed Ones in the Last Days

Witness

Imagine a large room, where genuine anointed ones from the organization have gathered together. I say “genuine” because it is becoming a discreet trend for many to partake during the memorial, who are not anointed. In my mind, I see this as another attempt by Satan to seduce individuals into thinking that all are part of the anointed Body of Christ, under the New Covenant; and which is another step in concealing who the “holy ones” are.

Imagine that these anointed ones in the room are robed in the holy garments that clearly identify them in like manner as the early holy priesthood, awaiting sanctification to serve in God’s Temple. Exod 28:39-43; 39:22-31; 1 Cor 6:11; 2 Cor 7:1; Heb 8:5  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Exod+28%3A39-43%3B+39%3A22-31%3B+1+Cor+6%3A11%3B+2+Cor+7%3A1%3B+Heb+8%3A5&version=NKJV

From a door located on one side of this large room, another group arrives; men who are not wearing the holy priestly garb. They are not “circumcised” priests, but are “Gentiles” that have unofficially entered the courts of God’s Temple. Each man approaches and stands before an anointed priest, removes their holy garments, and dons the stolen robes, masking the true intentions of the heart. Rom 2:28,29; 9:6; Heb 8:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Joel 2:1-2; Rev.9:3-10; Matt.24:21; Luke21:20,24; Rev.13:10,7 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Rom+2%3A28%2C29%3B+9%3A6%3B+Heb+8%3A10%3B+1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B+1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17%3B+Joel+2%3A1-2%3B+Rev.9%3A3-10%3B+Matt.24%3A21%3B+Luke21%3A20%2C24%3B+Rev.13%3A10%2C7+&version=NKJV

They tell the anointed ones to exit by the other door; which they do, with no questions asked. The result obliterates any “daily sacrifice” that only the authentic priests are able, and are obligated to perform. With the new fraudulent priesthood come new “sacrifices of praise” that support - not God - but an idol. 1 Chron 23:30-32; 2 Chron 20:11,12; Ezek 8:6; 2 Cor 11:20; Matt 24:15; 1 Pet 2:5; Rom 12:1; Heb 13:15; Rev 2:20 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1+Chron+23%3A30-32%3B+2+Chron+20%3A11%2C12%3B+Ezek+8%3A6%3B+2+Cor+11%3A20%3B+Matt+24%3A15%3B+1+Pet+2%3A5%3B+Rom+12%3A1%3B+Heb+13%3A15%3B+Rev+2%3A20+&version=NKJV

These “uncircumcised” “Gentiles” have been given free access by powerful, rebellious traitors against Christ, to enter God’s Temple…and defile it. No longer does God hear the praises from His holy ones, and no longer can His “living stones” be called, Holy. God’s genuine priesthood has been “defrocked” and a false priesthood now demands their obedience. Ezek 5:11; 1 Cor 3:17; Luke 16:3; Ezek 44:6-8; Rev 13:11,12,15; Ps 79:1  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=+Ezek+5%3A11%3B+1+Cor+3%3A17%3B+Luke+16%3A3%3B+Ezek+44%3A6-8%3B+Rev+13%3A11%2C12%2C15%3B+Ps+79%3A1&version=NKJV

es 17, pp 57-67 - “Modestly, anointed ones acknowledge that they do not necessarily have more holy spirit than those with an earthly hope.”

Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.

“For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the Lord: I will put My laws in their mind and write them on their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.”  Heb 8:10

“And we have such trust through Christ toward God.  Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think of anything as being from ourselves, but our sufficiency is from God, who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.”  1 Cor 3:4-6

“You are My witnesses,” says the Lord,
“And My servant whom I have chosen,
That you may know and believe Me,
And understand that I am He.
Before Me there was no God formed,
Nor shall there be after Me.  Isa 43:10

“Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,  you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” 

“But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light”  1 Pet 2:4,5,9

These are the true “Witnesses” God has chosen to bear His name.

In reality, we do not see the anointed priesthood wearing holy garments. Within the Watchtower, we cannot distinguish how they are set apart for a special work under the New Covenant. Mark 14:22-24 We may only notice them partaking of emblems at the memorial each year; but please, JWs, picture them as each one being part of God’s Temple as a “living”, Temple “stone”. John 2:19-21;1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17 Should these stones be replaced with those ‘carved’ by men? Deut 27:5-8; 1 Kings 6:7; Matt 16:18   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+14%3A22-24%3B+John+2%3A19-21%3B1+Pet+2%3A5%2C9%3B+1+Cor+3%3A16%2C17%3BDeut+27%3A5-8%3B+1+Kings+6%3A7%3B+Matt+16%3A18+&version=NKJV

Because it takes spiritual discernment to see this, the Watchtower relies on their ability to cover over these spiritual insights of scripture; and by doing so, have successfully “defrocked” God’s priesthood, replacing them with “uncircumcised” “Gentiles” – the Body of Elders. Ezek 44:23,24; Mal 2:7-9 The "sacrifices of praise" by this false priesthood do not ascend to God, since those have been abolished. They are praises supporting the Watchtower Idol - "Jehovah's organization". Rev 13:4,7,8 https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezek+44%3A23%2C24%3B+Mal+2%3A7-9%3BRev+13%3A4%2C7%2C8&version=NKJV

Watchtower 02/8/1 “REPRESENTING the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not.” “Rather than CHALLENGE their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!”

To enforce this blasphemous authorization of replacing GodÂ’s Temple priests, the article boldly states:
“Jehovah’s spirit is upon them; they have his approval.”

Is this true? God’s Word verifies that it has never been acceptable for his temple priesthood to be replaced. 2 Chron 23:6;13:9  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2+Chron+23%3A6%3B13%3A9&version=NKJV

Matthew 24:15 – “Therefore when you see the ‘abomination of desolation,’ (the “disgusting thing”) spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place” (whoever reads, let him understand)”

How can we relate this scripture to the elder body having authority over the anointed priesthood in the organization?  Rev 11:1,2, shows “Gentiles” overtaking the sanctuary/"holy place" of God, and robbing the anointed priesthood of their ‘holy garments’; thus desolating the sanctuary. 
Also, Daniel reveals the intentions of Watchtower’s leaders to destroy God’s “sanctuary”:

“He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.  Because of transgression, an army was given over to the horn to oppose the daily sacrifices; and he cast truth down to the ground. He did all this and prospered. “ Dan 8:11,12

The last powerful and “unusual” force of Daniel’s image expresses two contrasting elements – one of clay and one of iron, found together. The entirety of this image describes powers that have affected God’s people during their individual historic reigns, but please consider Pearl Doxsey’s comment on the last power and fourth beast that the anointed ones face today in the Watchtower organization.

“The feet of the image shows that the reign over the anointed in the time of the end, is dual.
Not only is the metallic element still there (as it was in the previous powers- All "Gentiles"-not God's people) (Gentiles-Iron); for the first time, the statue contains "clay" of the earth..."the offspring of MANKIND". (Dan.2:41,42,43)

This clay represents those who belong to the "Potter" (Isa.29:16; 45:9; Jer.18:6; Rom.9:21), and they SHOULD be molded by Him alone. But instead, they mold themselves to the Iron (Gentiles) by conforming themselves to the iron, allowing the iron to mold them, rather than God.

Unknowingly, these "clay" actually conform to Satan's will, becoming a part of Satan's dominion over God's people (Rev.9:1; 17:12). In a short time, that clay hardens to this form (as baked clay), and is no longer useful to its original owner. It is now suited only for destruction as an extension of Satan's "body".

This has come to pass, in that the anointed today are DOMINATED within the Organization, not only by spiritual "Gentiles" alone; but by their own brothers who have joined in with the Gentiles to dominate their brothers in Christ....the wicked steward with "confirmed drunkards" from outside the master's household (Matt.24:45,48,49,50,51).

When Christ, through the final capstone, "smashes" the feet of the image of Daniel (Dan.2:34,45; Heb.11:10; Eze.3:8,9; Isa.50:7; 45:17; 49:8; 54:4; Micah.1:2); it is not smashing all of Satan's world, but only the Image Satan has used to dominate God's people, which is NOT Satan's entire world-wide dominion.

It is well known that the Image of Daniel does not contain all the political identities which have ever existed in Satan's world; But only ones which have dominated God's chosen people.”

Pearl Doxsey  - 4womaninthewilderness

Please, JWs, educate yourselves of the vital importance of this priesthood dominated by the fourth Beast of DanielÂ’s visions. Dan 7:7 Not only are the anointed ones affected by such a crushing duel power, but also are all, who reside in the organization. We are to FLEE AWAY from this abomination and come to the true Mountain that will destroy the last power to afflict GodÂ’s people. Matt 24:16

anointed.jpg

priests.jpg

idol-worship.jpg

• 10 months later...

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted this on facebook.  I believe this comment made by another, is well worth reading:

“Jehovah’s spirit is upon them; they have his approval.” What came to mind was the fact that the Australian Royal Commission determined that of the 1006 pedophiles in Aus JW files that 20% of these were elders or MS. So how is it that jehovah gave his blessing to appoint pedophiles? They didn't become pedophiles after their appointment for pedos are that way before adulthood."

Hi Witness,

The problem you mention in your post is real. And there will come a solution as testified in Daniel 11:33  And those having insight among the people will impart understanding to the many. And they will be made to stumble by sword and by flame, by captivity and by plundering, for some days. 34  But when they are made to stumble, they will be given a little help; and many will join with them by means of smooth speech.* 35  And some of those having insight will be made to stumble, in order to do a refining work because of them and to do a cleansing and a whitening+ until the time of the end; because it is yet for the time appointed.

But the application of Daniel's words about stopping the daily sacrifice is not applicable in that way as described in your post. That profaning of the sanctuary, fortress and stopping the daily sacrifice happens during the last 1260 days. And this has not yet started. And this is done according to the prophecy by a worldleader, a political leader. Even many evangelical preachers teach that this will be done by the Antichrist. And this has nothing to do with the Governing Body. 

But if we are to find scriptures that fit the current situation among Jehovah's witnesses, we have to look at other places in the Bible. And the following place is one of them:

In Ezekiels 44: 6  You must say to the rebellious house of Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “That is enough of your detestable practices, O house of Israel. 7  When you bring foreigners(non-anointed elders) who are uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, they profane my temple. You present my bread, fat and blood, while my covenant is being broken because of all your detestable practices. 8  You have not taken care of my holy things.+ Instead, you assign others(nonanointed elders) to take care of the duties in my sanctuary.”’9  “‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “No foreigner(non-anointed elder) living in Israel who is uncircumcised in heart and in flesh may enter my sanctuary.”’10  “‘But the Levites(strayed-away anointed) who strayed far from me when Israel strayed from me to follow their disgusting idols will bear the consequences of their error.

But I am glad you brought this up, so I had something to comment on.

Regards Jan

On 11/2/2018 at 5:44 PM, Kosonen said:

The problem you mention in your post is real.

On 11/2/2018 at 5:44 PM, Kosonen said:

And this has not yet started. And this is done according to the prophecy by a worldleader, a political leader. Even many evangelical preachers teach that this will be done by the Antichrist. And this has nothing to do with the Governing Body. ?

Thank you, Jan.  But, you see the transgression against the Temple/anointed ones, but are dismissing it at the same time?  

I hope you will read my comments on this topic.   

2 hours ago, Witness said:

Thank you, Jan.  But, you see the transgression against the Temple/anointed ones, but are dismissing it at the same time?  

I hope you will read my comments on this topic.   

Yes I checked it out.

It is true that the anointed should not be silenced and pushed aside in the congregations by the elders and the GB.

But I am just pointing at the wrong application of the scriptures speaking about the 'abomination that causes desolation'.

It is vital to apply those prophecies correctly, otherwise the true application will be lost.

In the first centry the abomination that causes desolation were the Roman armies with their idols they brought with themselves to the battlefield. In this case they had brought that into the Holy city, Jerusalem. And they were near the Holy Temple. That was the sign to flee from the holy city Jerusalem.

Similarly when today's holy place, the JW complex at Warwick, will be desacrated by political simbols by the authorities, that will be the sign to start fleeing literaly as did the jewish christians to safety. Because that will be the begining of the persecution that will last till the end. 

The "woman's" flight in Revelation 12 is just about that. 

If you want to know more, I will be happy to explain.

Regards Jan

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.