The World News Media

• Views 905
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I know is my buddy, who is a Jehovah's Witness, his uncle is like one of those guys who is ready for ANYTHING. They know a thing or two about survival because camping was something they do a lot,

Negative. They will protect those that are for them, but those who are outside the realm of protection will be the ones to face the music, in the worse way.

Not very likely, as hardening their equipment is a very serious and expensive design problem costing on a large scale, a great deal of money. and by the way .... if you have not hardened YOUR equ

All I know is my buddy, who is a Jehovah's Witness, his uncle is like one of those guys who is ready for ANYTHING. They know a thing or two about survival because camping was something they do a lot, his uncle on the other hand was more advanced in these things, even knowing what plants is edible and how to survive in an environment that yields no electricity, no light, etc. He is one of those guys who knows how to live without the use of electronic devices, so I know who to go to when things go down.

My friend mentioned several months back there had been EMP and nuclear drills going on in the Tri-State area, closer to New Jersey there was the Gotham Shield (not a Batman thing, but this was real) thing going on, which only a few people were aware of.

Not only you will have to worry about getting through the day by surviving off of food,water and essentials, but you'd have to be subtle and stealthy as possible, for people will go nuts like in a post-apocalyptic type vibe. So people will be lone wolves or be in groups to kill, steal, and kidnap people. Then you have to worry about wild beasts for they will run rampant, i. e. since the zoos will be down, possibility of wild beasts getting out in the streets, woodland areas and the like.

I think I went overboard lol, but the thing is. Survival is possible, as long as you are food ready and water ready, but there will be a chance, a high chance, of people going lone wolfing or wolf packing on those who have things, and Anything goes, anyone who is armed will try and do something, others who are armed or know some type of defense techniques will be ready to defend themselves and those they protect. One has to be very wise to stay below radar, avoid conflict and try to survive.

In today's society, people tend to care more for electronics, then food itself. This guy gives a good point on the day of Black Friday:

• 3 years later...
On 7/4/2021 at 12:18 AM, TheWorldNewsOrg said:

This stuff is real.... not science fiction..... scary bad.

Almost makes sense to keep stuff "in the cloud"... hoping that maybe they are protecting themselves somehow better than we can locally?

Negative. They will protect those that are for them, but those who are outside the realm of protection will be the ones to face the music, in the worse way.

On 7/4/2021 at 12:18 AM, TheWorldNewsOrg said:

Almost makes sense to keep stuff "in the cloud"... hoping that maybe they are protecting themselves somehow better than we can locally?

Not very likely, as hardening their equipment is a very serious and expensive design problem costing on a large scale, a great deal of money.

and by the way .... if you have not hardened YOUR equipment, what you have is a desktop boat anchor.

You can harden everything with large cardboard boxes, aluminum foil, 10 gauge wire, and a 5 foot copper grounding rod. Even then, it only works if the computer is unplugged with no connected wires wires of any kind outside the box.