The World News Media

Billions die because fruit was eaten. Please think about this.

Jack Ryan

Counties once at war with one another can forgive and move on. Even horrible murderers who killed the family members of someone can be forgiven for the act that they did.

But God, no no no. No such thing can happen. It's absolutely pathetic really that we followed and accepted the story that a piece of fruit was taken and eaten. Nobody killed. If our worst nightmares come true and this in fact did happen hahaha.

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah God withdrew his holy spirit and they began to die.

Posted Images

We all get executed for somebody else's crime. But, hey! I wouldn't have eaten that fruit if I had been there! Doesn't matter. Die, sucker.

------

Choice given to Adam.

Do not be independent - or I will kill you, but it's your "choice."

Same "choice" in Deut. 30. Worship me or I will kill you. But it's your "choice."

2 hours ago, tromboneck said:

You sound like the Devil. Very shallow without spirituality! 

About half the things Jay Witness says I disagree with .... but NEVER question a person's motive without ABSOLUTE proof.  There are more reasons why a person does something, or thinks something than there are ways to describe them.

2 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" - Eleanor Roosevelt

I wholeheartedly agree with Eleanore Roosevelt's sentiments, and to keep from BEOMING a small minded man, I have to keep such impulses in check.

You once said that you envied me because I NEVER take even intended insults as insults.  The way to have that ability is to only think about IDEAS and concepts.  Let ONLY those things be important to you.

People can be killed with a small pistol, are biodegradable, and soon forgotten ... but IDEAS ... good or bad, CAN LIVE FOREVER.

If you still want to bash some clueless troll ... destroy his ideas with reason and logic ... THEN you have license to retaliate ... but NEVER to initiate insults to the person.

It is a clear indication that our ideas are goofy, when we attack a person ... instead of his ideas.

Otherwise it is only a shouting match of "Yeah?"

"YEAH!"

"Same to you, buddy !"

"Yo Momma!"

etc.

18 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The thing is, and meaning no disrespect, yours is not an idea but a rant, and I am thinking is there any point in discussing anything? One having a rant is usually not in an open frame of mind to discuss someone elses's ideas.

@Anna  I see you (a JW) are not so self righteous so as to accuse or attack me. Congrats. That is a step better than others.

However you do make an assumption about me and avoid the topic. 

The whole idea of a forum is that other people may have ideas (often contrary to the ones you may have)

May I remind the JW's worldwide that tell themselves constantly that the world is a theatre and that you all are on "theatrical display" to the entire world.

So far what I have seen reflected in public behaviour by the JW's on the Internet is not becoming at all.

Is JW.org the best you have to offer? 

A little microcosm bubble where no one is able to debate or reply. How fun?

Why don't you all just move to North Korea where that style of communication is the law of the land?

17 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

You once said that you envied me because I NEVER take even intended insults as insults.

Me neither (usually).

22 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

But God, no no no. No such thing can happen. It's absolutely pathetic really that we followed and accepted the story that a piece of fruit was taken and eaten. Nobody killed. If our worst nightmares come true and this in fact did happen hahaha....We all get executed for somebody else's crime. But, hey! I wouldn't have eaten that fruit if I had been there! Doesn't matter. Die, sucker.

This is an usually acidic speech from you.

22 hours ago, Jay Witness said:

Apparently it would seem gods original purpose for man was to be naive and naked. With the intellectual capacity of A 7year old

Just how wise have you become since leaving the faith?

1 hour ago, Jay Witness said:

Why don't you all just move to North Korea where that style of communication is the law of the land?

Um - did you get stiffed on Christmas morning or something? It sounds as though you may have been very naughty. But there is always next year. Why don't you look at things afresh for the new year. Even though we don't recommend this sort of thing, it would make a fine New Year's Resolution.

@Anna  I see you (a JW) are not so self righteous so as to accuse or attack me. Congrats. That is a step better than others.

However you do make an assumption about me and avoid the topic. 

The whole idea of a forum is that other people may have ideas (often contrary to the ones you may have)

Here you are misjudging me. I am not trying to avoid the topic at all. In fact I think it is a very good topic. But I think it’s going to be a very short discussion because we are poles apart in what we believe.  It sounds more like you were just letting off steam as @TrueTomHarleysuggest, and you just want people to "think about it" .

Is JW.org the best you have to offer? 

A little microcosm bubble where no one is able to debate or reply

Maybe this is why:

So far what I have seen reflected in public behaviour by the JW's on the Internet is not becoming at all.

• 6 months later...
Guest Nicole
On 12/24/2017 at 6:41 PM, Jack Ryan said:

But God, no no no. No such thing can happen. It's absolutely pathetic really that we followed and accepted the story that a piece of fruit was taken and eaten. Nobody killed. If our worst nightmares come true and this in fact did happen hahaha.

Just a parenthesis in the middle of this conversation 

The only one thing that I  can think is despite how much you disrespect God, (you must demand respect from others and don't respect others) that God still takes pity on you and is giving you time to fix all those loose cables in your mind and I am sure that he still cares about you. 

People who do not worship characters considered nobel like Jehovah, Jesus, Budda, Gandhi, etc  or worldly, nasty lifestyle  like Daisy Fuentes, Kardashians, etc are less happy. Humans need to worship something, someone, a higher power is part of them to work better, work on that and you'll see how those suicide, pesimist thoughts will show up less in your mind, and I am not talking only about this post I am talking about the 90% of your posts that I have seen  here. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.