The World News Media

Billions die because fruit was eaten. Please think about this.

Jack Ryan

On 12/24/2017 at 6:41 PM, Jack Ryan said:

Counties once at war with one another can forgive and move on. Even horrible murderers who killed the family members of someone can be forgiven for the act that they did.

But God, no no no. No such thing can happen. It's absolutely pathetic really that we followed and accepted the story that a piece of fruit was taken and eaten. Nobody killed. If our worst nightmares come true and this in fact did happen hahaha.

Billions of deaths were caused by the one act of disobedience. Adam became a murderer when he ate of the fruit, his sin was that against his Sovereign (Lese Majesty) which under Law is a crime (high treason) committed against the Sovereign power. It is an offense that violates the dignity of a ruler which in turn incurs the penalty of death. The violation, in this case, is of the Sovereign of the universe not a mortal having a limited life span.

Are Adam and Eve dead? Are all of their generations of offspring dead or dying?  I believe that in your misplaced ardor you have totally missed the point.

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah God withdrew his holy spirit and they began to die.

Posted Images

On 12/24/2017 at 6:42 PM, Jack Ryan said:

We all get executed for somebody else's crime. But, hey! I wouldn't have eaten that fruit if I had been there! Doesn't matter. Die, sucker.

------

Choice given to Adam.

Do not be independent - or I will kill you, but it's your "choice."

Same "choice" in Deut. 30. Worship me or I will kill you. But it's your "choice."

It isn't forced/coerced but a freewill choice as everything is. You can eat this or that, you can choose to associate with this one or that one, you can live here or there, you can choose to be obedient or disobedient, it's all choice. You are responsible for the choices you make. You can choose to blast through a stop sign or to drive your vehicle on the sidewalk knowing full well the consequences of such violations of the law. The choice is yours and indicates to others what type of person you really are and not who you profess to be.

It's a simple matter of genetics.

You cannot inherit physical properties in your body from parents that did not carry those genetic potentials.

It don't get no mo' complicated dan dat !

After God changed Adam and Eve's genes by withdrawing his Holy Spirit that kept them conditionally alive forever,  so that they would wear out and die, the telemers getting shorter and shorter every year they lived ..... they had children.

It's a simple matter of their children not being able to inherit the ability to live forever from parents that no longer had those genes that made everlasting life possible.

The genes had been turned off.

...could be worse ..... we could be made out of old carpet, and need someone's hand up our butt.

Fozzie    450   .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.