The World News Media

Kaaba

Arauna

They believe that Adam was created a Muslim and he built the Kaaba;  after the flood Abraham rebuilt the Kaaba together with Ishmael, who was the son who was offered up by Abraham.   Mohammad said he came from the tribe of Ishmael to legitimize his religion.  He had good knowledge of the Talmud and the scriptures and paid a man to learn Aramaic and read to him. (there are quotes from the talmud in the Qur'an. (This was the teachings which Jesus rejected as teachings of men - and the nationalistic superiority teachings in both religions are similar) 

Mohammad's first wife Khadiyah (her uncle had connections to the catholic church but they were also involved in a type of spiritism) encouraged him to be a prophet....  Mohammad listened intently to all these biblical stories for at least 20 years.  This is why he got some of the names mixed up in the Quran.  He could not read and dictated all from memory.

Old trading maps and early Roman descriptions of Arabia - show there was not a Kaaba until about 150 years after Christ.... Arabia had many kingdoms and all of the kingdoms and cities are well documented - BUT not a word about Mecca.  Mohammad's  forefathers came from Yemen where they had lived amongst Jewish tribes. They brought the black stone with them and made mecca into a trading center.

They also say that large parts of the Bible has been changed and the true name of God is Allah....It is therefore quite tricky to talk to them but there are good scriptures in the bible which show the Ismael/midianites were moon venerators.  Gen 25:1 shows that Keturah (Abraham's wife after Sarah's death) had 6 sons.  One of them (Midian) became the Midianites which intermarried with the Ishmaelite's. They were merchants to Egypt and they roamed in the Paran wilderness (close to Egypt). It was Ishmaelites/Midianites who sold joseph to Egypt.

Abraham went to Egypt by travelling south of Canaan to Egypt but never went anywhere close to the area of Mecca which is in Arabia. Abraham erected altars to Jehovah wherever he went (also before he went to Egypt and also when he came back). It is good to use these scriptures to show the name of Jehovah and also that Jehovah was the god of Moses, Abraham and Isaac (Ex 3:15- easy to remember).

I love the arabic people because they are hospitable and friendly.  Unfortunately they are often afraid of each other due the nature of the religion (it is like a sick virus).  But I love to work with them.... 

Who had this experience you mentioned above?  If one speaks arabic and you are friendly you get invited in by almost everyone! I am very careful of course...but I have a great time in field service. 

Now - I am really off track and deserve to be chastised by our friend for going off-target!  But it is good to spread information around and get people interested.   I am at present reading a book about the beginning of mecca and the Arabian origins because I have to do a return visit with a medical doctor (and leader at the Mosque) next week!  I also have an arabic version of the book which I downloaded from the internet. 

I read a shortened version of this book a long time ago but misplaced the file - so now I have to read all the information again,.. 

• Views 523
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.