The World News Media

"The works of the flesh are manifest."(Gal. 5:19) - ???

Bible Speaks

• 1 month later...

• Views 353
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"The works of the flesh are manifest."(Gal. 5:19) -  ??? - Bible Speaks

Actually, I think it is a WONDERFUL INVESTMENT  for the next HUNDRED YEARS! It's called "Future Proofing", and when I upgrade something around my home, I try to think 20 years ahead of the maximu

Yeah they sure are planning on the end of the world coming any day now. Jesus is gonna love that Olympic swimming pool when he comes back a third time.

Posted Images

Actually, I think it is a WONDERFUL INVESTMENT  for the next HUNDRED YEARS!

It's called "Future Proofing", and when I upgrade something around my home, I try to think 20 years ahead of the maximum lifespan of my wife. who statistically will live 20 years longer than I will.

With that huge acreage available for expansion on site .... it is clear that their plans are for the next hundred years in this System of Things, and historically there is 100% consistent evidence that is a good and practical thing to do.

Where the property exits onto the main road, directly across the street,  Bro. Stephen Lett has personal huge investments in acreage, according to official tax records, so you know he is also planning for the future for his wife.

On 2/8/2018 at 4:42 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

With that huge acreage available for expansion on site .... it is clear that their plans are for the next hundred years in this System of Things, and historically there is 100% consistent evidence that is a good and practical thing to do.

19 hours ago, Matthew9969 said:

Yeah they sure are planning on the end of the world coming any day now. Jesus is gonna love that Olympic swimming pool when he comes back a third time.

Has the Watchtower tossed out  Matt 6:19-21 from the NWT?    

On 2/8/2018 at 4:42 PM, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

The sad, and hypocritical irony produced by the Watchtower:

https://tv.jw.org/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwbcov_201705_6_VIDEO

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.