The World News Media

Oh boy... look to that stunning photo ! WOW......

Queen Esther

• Views 483
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An amazing picture !  I've never flown over a rainbow. But,  years ago my kids & I drove through one. We could see the colors on the dashboard of the car.  Never knew that could happen ! 

Maybe  you're  right....   ILLUSION  or  not -  its  a  beautiful nature  picture  we  can  see  here  A  double  rainbow  is  also  real....  and  beautiful  watching !! Â

If you can see a rainbow from an aircraft at altitude, the sun must be behind your head, whichever way your head is pointed, and the "rainbow" will be a circle, not a bow. Also, if you are a bee

Posted Images

If you can see a rainbow from an aircraft at altitude, the sun must be behind your head, whichever way your head is pointed, and the "rainbow" will be a circle, not a bow.

Also, if you are a bee inside the airplane, and see in ultra-violet light, the circle will be several shades of purple.

Further, if you are a Cereal Killer, and parachute through the middle of the circular "rainbow", you will enter a land of elves, and Lucky Charms Cereal.

Circular Rainbow from Helicopter   600    .jpg

Circular Rainbow and Skdiver   600    .jpg

foodscape_6    600    .jpg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.