The World News Media

Current image of the newly opened Warwick World Central.

Bible Speaks

• 3 weeks later...

• Views 4.2k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Current image of the newly opened Warwick World Central.

Bible Speaks: Could you please ask your Son to ask who ... correction ... actually find out ... who is living at the following Watchtower properties in the gated community of Tuxedo Park? I

@James Thomas Rook Jr. Mostly offices there with those working at these offices and JW Broadcasting. Not sure I can give you other info? It is now 2018, many things have changed including  the op

Posted Images

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I wonder how many buildings are dedicated to housing the legal staff?

I wonder where the Governing Body's modest, unpretentious, standard "Bethel Issue" Apartments are?

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

My Son is in Tuxedo JW Broadcasting. He lives in same apartments as they all do. Many are in his location. No worries they are all modest and respected for their modesty. Nobody is greater than another. Hope that helps you? Perhaps plan a trip soon there? 

Bible Speaks:

Could you please ask your Son to ask who ... correction ... actually find out ... who is living at the following Watchtower properties in the gated community of Tuxedo Park?

I am retired, and on limited income, and can barely afford a trip to the mailbox ... but if I COULD go, I would make the trip to find out the answers to this question ... not to look at buildings.

... and, just kidding about the mailbox.

Thank You.

1.)  51 Woods Rd is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. It has approximately 1,705 Sq Ft and has 6 rooms. 51 Woods Rd. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $390,000.

05/15/2014 - Ownership change from Gebert, Warren to Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2.)  5 Sylvan Way is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. It has approximately 2,412 Sq Ft and has 7 rooms. 15 Sylvan Way. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $320,000.

10/10/2014 - Ownership change from Laurent, Arthur J & Elaine to Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3.)  57 Cross Ridge Rd is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. It has approximately 1,200 Sq Ft and has 7 rooms. 57 Cross Ridge Rd. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $335,000.

03/06/2013 - Ownership change from Swartz, Michael & Patricia to Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.)  227 Ironwood Dr is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. . 227 Ironwood Dr. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $2,400,000.

Item No. 4 particularly caught my attention ..... If children are being encouraged to donate their "ice cream money" .... what are we doing with a $2,400,000 residence?

2 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Bible Speaks:

Could you please ask your Son to ask who ... correction ... actually find out ... who is living at the following Watchtower properties in the gated community of Tuxedo Park?

I am retired, and on limited income, and can barely afford a trip to the mailbox ... but if I COULD go, I would make the trip to find out the answers to this question ... not to look at buildings.

Thank You.

1.)  51 Woods Rd is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. It has approximately 1,705 Sq Ft and has 6 rooms. 51 Woods Rd. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $390,000.

05/15/2014 - Ownership change from Gebert, Warren to Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

2.)  5 Sylvan Way is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. It has approximately 2,412 Sq Ft and has 7 rooms. 15 Sylvan Way. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $320,000.

10/10/2014 - Ownership change from Laurent, Arthur J & Elaine to Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

3.)  57 Cross Ridge Rd is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. It has approximately 1,200 Sq Ft and has 7 rooms. 57 Cross Ridge Rd. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $335,000.

03/06/2013 - Ownership change from Swartz, Michael & Patricia to Watchtower Bible & Tract Society

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.)  227 Ironwood Dr is a property located in Tuxedo Park, NY. . 227 Ironwood Dr. is owned by WATCHTOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY. It was last recorded in 2016, where the sales price was $2,400,000.

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

Mostly offices there with those working at these offices and JW Broadcasting. Not sure I can give you other info? It is now 2018, many things have changed including  the opening of the New World Headquarters in Warwick, New York. Most of those of the Governing Body travels constantly to help the World-Wide work. Many times he’s a shuttle to the Airports many miles away in New York. Buses travel there, Perhaps plan a trip to see for yourself? The facility is very organized and clean as well as enjoyable to visit. 

That did not even begin to address my request.

It was COMPLETELY ignored.

18 minutes ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

It is a simple YES, or NO answer that requires effort on your Son's part to follow through on.

All YOU have to do is request that he DO it.

Will you please request that he investigate this?

1 hour ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

Bible Speaks:

Thank You.

Item No. 4 particularly caught my attention ..... If children are being encouraged to donate their "ice cream money" .... what are we doing with a $2,400,000 residence?

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/activities/construction/volunteers-tuxedo-new-york/#?insight[search_id]=68cd32e3-dd61-4e9f-b87d-daca038b0d81&insight[search_result_index]=0

Legal Offices

No Lawyer-Client Relationship. No lawyer-client relationship or other relationship is created by communicating with our law department or a lawyer in our law department by e-mail or otherwise through our website.

Communications Not Confidential. We do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communication with our law department or a lawyer in our law department via e-mail or otherwise through our website.

United States

Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

Office of the General Counsel

100 Watchtower Drive

PATTERSON NY 12563-9204

UNITED STATES

+1 845-306-0700

generalcounsel.US@jw.org

World Headquarters

Jehovah’s Witnesses, Office of the General Counsel

1 Kings Drive

TUXEDO PARK NY 10987-5500

UNITED STATES

+1 845-306-0711

generalcounsel@jw.org

This will help you! I can’t tell you anyhow.

All properties and money donations are used in the World-Wide work and building new Kingdom Halls and Facilities. Volunteers work with their own time and money to give from the heart their volunteering. They receive blessings and room and board and an allowance each month for necessities. A value of a property proves that our work is growing and helping the World-Wide organizations. You must ask them more of these properties if you have any other questions. Watch the Video above that will help you also. 

3 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I corrected the address on the other topic concerning this.  It should read 15 Sylvan Way.  My fault ,when initially copying from beenverified.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.