The World News Media

Persecution in Russia of Witnesses. They are denying alternative service to military service, which is legal in Russia.

Bible Speaks

Persecution in Russia of Witnesses.

They are denying alternative service to military service, which is legal in Russia.

Interviewed by the military commissioner, he replied:

When asked what will happen to Jehovah's witnesses after the prohibition of centralized and local organizations (those who were previously supporters of this doctrine often chose ACS), the military commissioner replied: " there is no cult, no problems ! If the candidate declares his wish to take an alternative service, referring to his membership of this banned organization in Russia, we will not even consider this request. "

http://www.sova-center.ru/religion/news/harassment/discrimination/2017/12/d38587/

DEA05D9F-8B85-41F6-B266-C41559EECC75.jpeg

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you do this based on your own conscience ... from the way the statement was made ... it seems the Russian Government will make a reasonable accommodation. Common sense would dictate that if so

Persecution in Russia of Witnesses. They are denying alternative service to military service, which is legal in Russia. Interviewed by the military commissioner, he replied: When asked

Sad, but yes I see the Russian authorities stance. Until the court case is reversed some way then our friends in Russia will continue to be treated this way. We can expect nothing less from Satan's sy

Posted Images

Sad, but yes I see the Russian authorities stance. Until the court case is reversed some way then our friends in Russia will continue to be treated this way. We can expect nothing less from Satan's system of things. What we can expect is that this sort of behavior will be copied by other countries. Just a matter of time. 

5 minutes ago, David Normand said:

Sad, but yes I see the Russian authorities stance. Until the court case is reversed some way then our friends in Russia will continue to be treated this way. We can expect nothing less from Satan's system of things. What we can expect is that this sort of behavior will be copied by other countries. Just a matter of time. 

@David Normand

Soon all of Jehovah’s anger will break forth! Listen, Obey and Be Blessed! Thank you for your support! 

If you do this based on your own conscience ... from the way the statement was made ... it seems the Russian Government will make a reasonable accommodation.

Common sense would dictate that if someone is going to clobber you with a closed fist ... DO NOT LEAN INTO THE PUNCH!

kMPdz0J.mp4

When a police officer pulls you over for erratic driving ... do not lean out the window and say "Hold my Beer!".

'Bible  Speaks'  takes  many  posts  from  our  Spanish  Brother  by  FB....   some  posts  maybe  misunderstandig.  I'm  now  more  careful  with  that !   First  translate  all  by  google  before  posting  it  ---  :)  Better  for  all ! 

1 hour ago, Space Merchant said:

As I stated before, there are many Russians who don't like where things are going, they fear a Soviet-Era based Russia, and the worse is yet to come as March 2018 continues to come closer by the day.

@Space Merchant

Keep on the Watch! Jehovah God is in control no fear! ??☄️??

12 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

'Bible  Speaks'  takes  many  posts  from  our  Spanish  Brother  by  FB....   some  posts  maybe  misunderstandig.  I'm  now  more  careful  with  that !   First  translate  all  by  google  before  posting  it  ---  :)  Better  for  all ! 

@Queen Esther

My English is good! I donÂ’t know German though? ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.